Heather's Tummy Care, Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber, 16 oz (453 g)

the best for ibs

Posted by Reviewer2387613 on Feb 06, 2011

This is the BEST for any tummy trouble. It has no taste, grit, and does not thicken in liquids like most fiber. It is 100% soluble, so no excess gas. I suffered from IBS and ulcerative colitis for 2 yrs. When I found this fiber and adjusted my diet, within 2 weeks I had none of my former symptoms.

This product is wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3095210 on May 26, 2009

An inexpensive way to get fiber without additives of any nature. Gentle and doesn't cause gas or discomfort. I highly recommend it - the best value I have found.

IBS Suffers - Try Heather's products!

Posted by Reviewer1014236 on Aug 24, 2010

I've had IBS my whole life. I lived with it... not understanding as a child. By my 20's the attacks could no longer by excused. For the next 20yrs I let the doctors manage my symptoms...they offered some help, but mostly failed to find a solution. Frustrated, and finding the quality of my life diminishing as my aging compounded the problem, I began to read everything I could... looking for my own answers. I discovered that IBS requires numerous management tricks, depending on your individual situation. A good place to begin is with Heather's products, especially the Acacia "soluble" fiber. (Note: I prefer sprinkling in on my food, there is no taste and it mixes in just fine. For me, drinking it in water or juice can cause distress later in the day.) There is a lot of good information on Heather's website. Do yourself a favor, take her experience and adapt it to your IBS. Change the quality of your life!

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer1960115 on Jun 27, 2009

I have tried other "acacia" fibers that were less expensive thinking they were all the same. They are not! This is by far the best I have tried. Not gritty, dissolves quickly and very easy to drink in just plain water!

Cheaper than buying from Heather

Posted by Reviewer2664686 on Aug 03, 2009

iHerb offers this for a lower price than the manufacturer. I can't live without this fiber. I take a teaspoon of the fiber diluted in water before each meal to prevent discomfort and problems associated with my IBS. It acts as a buffer so I can still eat stuff that normally causes problems, like coffee and vegetables. I once ran out and had to buy a different brand of acacia fiber from the local store, and the smell of chemicals made it hard to drink. Heather's Acacia is the best.