Great Product, Just Not Eough Of It

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Feb 09, 2011

This fiber is convenient and travel-friendly. However, anyone with moderate to serious IBS taking this acacia fiber probably in on a dosage of a few tablespoons a day. These packets contain 1 teaspoon of fiber per packet. So, considering you'd use 9 packets to get to 3 tbsp, it's a bit of a waste of product, money, and packaging. If you only use a teaspoon or two a day, this will be fine for you.

Jussi Keskinen

Posted by Reviewer1531236 on Sep 13, 2011

great fibre!!

Posted by Reviewer2652336 on Nov 05, 2011

lovely, relieve my IBS.

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 30, 2012

well helps digestion, adjusts chair

No Side Effects Beneficial Pre Biotic

Posted by healthysupplements on Apr 23, 2013

I like mixing one packet of this stuff with some "no sugar added" applesauce and a high quality probiotic with refrigerated or cold "alive" good bacteria to help improve my digestive system and help with constipation. I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs more soluble healthy fiber in their diet.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

Good travel size fiber!

So-so

Posted by Reviewer2117776 on Jul 29, 2012

Easy to drink down although it doesn't dissolve completely in water. Still better than the raw acacia crystals I bought locally. Plus the convenient, quality packaging in the form of travel packets makes it easy to carry around wherever you are. It didn't affect sugar levels - unfortunately.

Practical.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

I would prefer packages around twice the size or so, but still, it is good. I mix it in anything liquid I drink during the day (water, coffee, tea, juice, smoothies +++) and it seems to help against cravings and keep my bloodsugar stable.

**** Amazing and Safe Treatment for IBS!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I've dealt with IBS for over 8 years. When it had gotten so bad I couldn't leave the house anymore, I decided enough was enough. I did a search for IBS and found Heather's website. I ordered it (Acacia Tummy Fiber) right away, then later the books. The fiber is wonderful! There is NO taste or texture to it at all, as is it completely soluble. Just make sure you put the fiber in a glass first, then add the liquid, stirring with a fork. And now, I have my life back. The Acacia helps all three types of IBS. I just wish I would had found it sooner. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great value for your money

Posted by Reviewer3203970 on Feb 11, 2012

Effective, easy to use and does not have any taste whatsoever. Convenient portion packages for low price. Great buy! Would definitely purchase this product again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »