Not suitable for me

Posted by 4942441131057668078 on Mar 30, 2016

did not work for me. might work for you.

the best

Posted by 5203824097355587047 on Feb 13, 2016

No medication any more it's a life saver.

Thanks

Posted by 4636820735594406475 on Dec 12, 2015

Product is working well and I am thankfull for you !

Does exactly what is wanted

Posted by 5403968326103820311 on Sep 30, 2015

I develop symptoms of IBS when traveling long distance by car and have found that this product alleviates most of the problems, especially the cramping. Really happy that I have found something that works at a good price. The delivery to me in France was exceptionally quick. Most impressed.

Heather's Products

Posted by 5021444065917997658 on Sep 06, 2015

I have been ordering Heather's Tummy Care Peppermint Oil Softgels and Heather's Acacia Powder from I Herb for quite some time. The service if remarkable....never takes longer than 5 days and is always intact when it arrives....This is a very good company to do business with....I highly recommend them.

I don't have IBS

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jul 07, 2015

But i found these capsules to be somewhat helpful with PMS bloating

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1548389 on Jun 25, 2015

My suffering with IBS was so severe it effected my job and my lifestyle. I could not live a normal life and was getting depressed as no doctor or treatment could help me, Until I started this product last week! I feel so much better!

Unsure

Posted by 5747495595818775780 on Jun 21, 2015

I'm not sure if this really did anything. Didn't notice much of a difference. Possibly had some positive effect but not a huge one.

Strong laxative effect

Posted by Reviewer2731050 on May 05, 2015

These appear to have a strong laxative effect on me. A few hours after taking one, I have a fairly urgent reaction. I didn't think a single capsule would have such a rapid and strong effect. However, judging by the minty aroma and menthol sensation, it is these. Once that is over though, I'm good for the rest of the day. So, they do help, just not how I'd hoped.

natural, no pain, best treatment yet

Posted by 5738030950353743296 on Feb 08, 2015

having tried diet changes, natural laxatives etc, these mint capsules keep all pain away, my bowels in super good health and all at an accessible price. Do not hesitate to buy them as they come extremely highly recommended!!