Fresh and strong peppermint oil.

Posted by Reviewer1386769 on Feb 15, 2010

This tea is much stronger than peppermint teas bought in bulk bins or in tea bags. Really good tea that calms my stomach, price is the same as bulk bin peppermint tea.

Could get addicted to this!

Posted by Reviewer1445675 on Feb 22, 2011

I never bought fresh tea before, this is soooo good - I just had 4 cups and can't stop myself :) The bag is attractive and there's plenty of tea leaves for many many cups. It was suggested to use 1-2 tbsp, I like strong tea so I used 2 tbsp at first - I was in heaven! To be frugal, I tried using only 1 tbsp - wonderful! 'Waste not Want not' I reused the tea from the 1 tbsp treat - a little weak, 1/2 cup water would maybe work better. Still experimenting, and I haven't drank the tea during an IBS attack. But common peppermint tea bags work for that, so just imagine the relief I'll get with Heather's Tummy Care Tea! :) Thank you Heather! The tea was in my first order and arrived today! It's like I opened my favorite present ever! Lots of other goodies - can't wait to try them. I LOVE you iHerb!!!

Wonderful tea

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Dec 01, 2011

This is the best peppermint tea we have ever used. It is light years away from the bagged tea products we have been using. Wonderful flavor and aroma. Settles the tummy quite well.

Wow!

Posted by ManxKat on Jul 27, 2013

Seems to have more volatile oil smell than the other! Superb!

Linda Trumbull

Posted by 5079862352173534675 on Mar 21, 2014

Great tea. The best I have tried and it works.

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Dec 16, 2013

It seems like the mint flavor is more like an extract than tea leaves.

Strong. Fresh. Fair price

Posted by Reviewer3211141 on Feb 10, 2014

Best mint tea Ive bought thus far. Though since the tea is cut up kinda rough (more retained oils = good)), there is a little bit of small stems in it. It wouldn't stop me from buying it again though. Go for it.

LOVE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer1877323 on Oct 12, 2011

I have found this tea to be very helpful with digestive problems,such as cramps and bloating and it tastes wonderful, very soothing to the body. Be sure to store it in an airtight, opaque container to preserve its freshness, as a pound of tea will last a LONG time. The bag it comes in is not resealable.

Good

Posted by msrheon on Nov 03, 2013

Amazing tea!

Peppermint Tea

Posted by Reviewer2554055 on Feb 21, 2011

Bought this for my child who suffers with the effects of IBS. I am not a fan of mints however, I tried this tea both hot and cold, and it is very very good. I prefer using it as an iced tea. It comes in a huge bag, and well worth the value. It seemed to make a differnce for my child as it does sooth tummy discomfort.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »