Yummy!

Posted by 5378657649880660545 on Feb 23, 2015

If you are vegan and into wafers... then its for you! it even came with extra bubbles package to save the wafer at the original shape from all of the shippings. :)

LOVE THESE

Posted by 5089347516238242739 on Nov 06, 2014

Great wafers!!! <3

Not quite right

Posted by Reviewer1093705 on Dec 16, 2013

These had a sort of odd dusty flavor. Not very strong, just something not quite right

ok

Posted by 4949957048170955489 on Dec 11, 2013

It's good but not so tasty like the choco taste

Just as tasty as I thought!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

These little gems taste exactly like the delicious wafer sticks we had as kids. I wasn't sure how the organic ones would be, but they are so yummy. My two year old nephew has eaten almost the entire pack already. He is fussy, but keeps coming back for these. Guess I will be ordering again soon. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Good

Posted by odereviews on Jun 27, 2013

Good organic vanilla wafers, could have bit more vanilla taste. Now you can barely taste it. Good ingredients, and price was OK.

My 3 year old loves them

Posted by anomisyu on Feb 25, 2013

My 3 year old loves them and I'm pleased with the ingredients and good quality.

too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1066214 on Oct 10, 2011

wafer not crispy and too sweet

Great Cookie Wafer!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Jul 30, 2011

Very tasty cookie wafer - have tried both the vanilla and lemon flavors. Like that these are organic cookies, you can really "taste" the difference! Thank you I-Herb for carrying these cookies! RL in North Carolina

Taste great

Posted by sweetheart123 on Jun 28, 2011

Hi,my non vegan sis gives it 5 stars also.my little niece who knows what food taste good loves these too.i prefer them to the non vegan ones i use to eat which where more sweeter than these ones.it taste more ''heathy'' than the non vegan ones and they are of better quality [ like the apperance and it holds well when i take a bit so it is less messy].the texture is between soft and hard.it has a nice light vanilla taste.i cant wait to try the cocoa.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »