I like it a lot

Posted by Reviewer1423928 on Apr 18, 2009

It's good for lowering uric acid level. This brand is better than the Nature's Answer brand. The Nature's Answer brand is dark and pulpy and tastes like prunes, but the Herb Pharm brand is light and clear and tastes like celery.

Celery

Posted by Reviewer2836939 on Dec 07, 2008

The Celery tincture in combination with the Devil's Claw Tincture has been proven very effective for my gout condition. It actually has worked better than the medication that has been prescribed by my physician.

Celery

Posted by Reviewer2054010 on Nov 28, 2011

I use it with other supplements to reduce my blood pressure. It seems to work.

ant protection

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on May 18, 2016

Quite apart from the job celery does as a toxin remover and system cleansing diuretic, I also read in an ayurvedic article it can be used as a personal insect repellent. In testing this out I placed a drop near an ant hole in my bathroom and to be sure they did not want to go near it. Celery, what an all rounder !

Deep Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on May 29, 2010

I always wake up middle of night because my hand not feel well, after I started using Herb Pham celery, it's help me sleep well through the nite, tks iherb.

Removes excess fluid!

Posted by 4915408194290932743 on Mar 26, 2016

Took this product on a very hot day. I had been trying to relieve fluid retention caused by kidney problems. Did not realise how effective this product would be! About two hours after taking it, I suddenly felt all excess fluid drain from my body, it was like instantly losing weight! But I think the fluid went out of the body as perspiration (hot day). and I then became dehydrated and had to drink a lot of water to replenish fluids! So, it DEFINITELY works. I have a friend who takes fluid tablets. I would much rather take this Herb Pharm Celery tincture. It has a pleasant taste, it's organic, all natural, no side-effects and you feel good after taking it. Happy to recommend.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2093235 on Jan 06, 2010

The quality of the product is excellent, the product was shipped fast and everything was so pristine. The price was the best price and great shipping fees. Without a doubt, iHerb.com is in my Favorites!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Mar 14, 2014

Great price, great product.

Good Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Feb 12, 2015

Always appreciate the quality of Herb Pharm, no irradiation or fumigation, and organic. This one is no different. It tastes fresh, clean, and potent. Use it as part of a high blood pressure protocol.

Great product

Posted by 5598681974261375771 on Sep 29, 2016

The product was everything I hoped and it helped me. However the packaging could have been better. The bottle was loose and unpacked with bubble wrap and rolling around in the box with the other ordered items. Fortunately it did not break.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »