Herban Cowboy, Natural Grooming, Deodorant, Dusk, 2.8 oz (80 g)

Complements keep pouring in!

Posted by Reviewer1073373 on Apr 10, 2014

No lie but almost weekly women say how much they like this scent on me. The scent is like an evening on the porch watching the sun set and the stars rise maybe in a less drier place in California. Manly yet not overpowering. Softer as in something better for the later part of the day. I know this sounds like a review for the Dusk Cologne but the two smell the same. It also seems to have some staying power for more than a mere 8 hours.

ok

Posted by Babycakes on Jun 06, 2015

Dusk scent with lavender, bergamot, lemon, lime, clary sage and ylang ylang oils. I love this strong and masculine smell. But it won't work 100% on men who sweat a lot. It's not a strong protection. Also, deodorant feels too oily in a weird way (oil drops on the surface). I don't think iherb has any other natural deodorant for men that would work better though so I'm content with the purchase.

great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3358386 on Oct 27, 2011

My husband loves this product. It works well and he tends to sweat a lot but seems to do the job much better than other natural deodorants he has tried.

Intoxicating Smell

Posted by Reviewer2455420 on Apr 05, 2012

The Herban Cowboy Dusk line is not only cruelty-free, it has the most amazing smell. I know it's wierd but I can't stop sniffing my partner whenever he wheres this deodorant!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Mar 24, 2013

I love these deodorants. They smell great and theyre the first all natural deodorant I have tried that actually works, and I believe i have tried just about all of them now! Im so glad I dont have to ise a stick full of chemicals anymore.