Recommended product!

Posted by 4993593499693851692 on Jan 23, 2016

Colour stay, no hair loss, no smell and easy to apply!

Super

Posted by 5591048472868227557 on Sep 25, 2015

Very good product. Nice color (not too much black in the color, just nice dark brown), nice texture, hair is gentle and undamaged after the procedure.

Dark Chestnut = Very Darkest Brown

Posted by 5523849591739848330 on Jul 15, 2015

I have a super sensitive scalp. I was hoping that this color would not aggravate it, but unfortunately, it did. In fact, it hurts/itches just as awful as with the harsher chemicals. HOWEVER!! There is no awful smell using this product. Additionally, my hair is shiny and feels great after using it. And the best part?? The 100% gray coverage is no joke. Other products may claim this, but even with my stubborn non-previously color treated grays, I didn’t see a single one after using this treatment (that has never happened with other products I’ve tried). Now, be aware – this is not like the regular colors you get from the stores where you plop step 1 into step 2’s bottle and shake. This comes in small bottles you can mix together in a separate container and then put onto your hair. I used a cup with a hair color brush I had purchased from a beauty supply store. Worked great, even if it was a little messier than I would have preferred (you can also buy the bottles at beauty supply stores if you prefer that method). The great part about this is that even for my super long hair, I am now able to do a root touch up using just 25% of the bottle. (The color I use is my natural color, so I’m really just trying to cover the grays.) This is great because I’m not wasting unnecessary product, and I’m saving money at the same time. As stated in the review title, this color is a beautiful brown/black. Overall, I’m so glad I found this product, and I consider it a great buy!

I did not receive

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on May 15, 2015

I did not receive

natural

Posted by 5495203561437899470 on Jan 20, 2015

colour goes off in 1 to 2 months

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2719290 on Aug 23, 2014

I have been using this brand of hair color for many years. Its the only one that doesn't irritate my scalp and it dyes even the most subborn grey hair.

Un peu decue

Posted by 5638860475232863214 on Jun 03, 2014

Tres bonne coloration mais apres le 2eme shampoing , mes cheveux blancs reaparaissent

It's work

Posted by 5743901747028880253 on Jun 02, 2014

I love this product.I am going to order again.

Great Product

Posted by 5177871500007040522 on Apr 15, 2014

Very comfortable to use and the colot turned out great. Will definitly continue to use this product.

Healthy and comfortable

Posted by 4682285185633119836 on Mar 02, 2014

Healthy and comfortable,I will buy it later.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »