Herbatint haircolor Gel 5N

Posted by 5183704727961848195 on Feb 18, 2016

Product does everything it says it does w/o hurting your hair or scalp I am 100% satisfied

Good stuff

Posted by 4647355539416920912 on Dec 13, 2015

Very natural,good for sensitive skin

not good

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

Did not see any difference after use

Good alternative to henna hair dye

Posted by Reviewer3003545 on Sep 21, 2015

I had been using Surya Henna, Brasil Cream for 2 years. But when I tried to order this time, the color I wanted was out of stock. I came across Herbatint and decided to give a try (after reading many positive reviews). Just tried it, very happy with the result - nice nature color, great grey coverage (which is much better than henna hair dyes). The only imperfection I found is that it made my hair rather dry. But if the color is going to last longer than henna based dyes, then i don't have to color as often which will help minimise the damage (or dryness). Overall very happy! Great product! Also want to thank those who commented on the Herbatint color tend to be darker than its description. I bought a shade lighter and turned out to be exactly the color I wanted.

me gusta mucho,cubre las canas

Posted by nicoleta on Jul 22, 2015

lo uso desde hace 1 año ,una maravilla,si no te hace falta todo el bote haz la mezcla de la cantidad que necesites y lo que sobra guardalo

muy bien

Posted by 5037412193450905514 on May 20, 2015

me ha gustado mucho, no pica, cubre las canas y me ha dejado el cabello sedoso. Repetiré

צבע מצויין את הצבע הלבן

Posted by 4783296429994217255 on Apr 25, 2015

צבעתי לראשונה אחרי שנים שלא צבעתי בגלל שיער לבן שהתחיל לבצבץ... חששתי אבל התוצאה מעולה- צבע דומה לקופסא (ודומה לצבע הטבעי שלי) וכאמור אין שיער לבן.. נותר לראות לכמה זמן זה ישאר ככה

LC

Posted by Reviewer1924575 on Nov 19, 2014

Like to mix it because it is very dark. Like there are no harsh chemicals and that it lasts pretty long in my hair. Just don't like to mix it myself.

Good

Posted by 5365444726745449025 on Oct 03, 2014

I dyed my mom's hair with this hair color and it worked really good. I'll order it again.

Natural, no chemicals, covers gray very well

Posted by 4815945088390607511 on Nov 12, 2013

Nice color. As other reviewers noted, the actual color is noticeably darker than than the package and the printed color chart. It is more medium brown not "light" chestnut. Very little smell. Covers gray very well. Stains skin and bathroom floors. I apply cream or olive oil on my face, ears and neck to make it easier to wipe off.