New To iHerb?

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 4D Golden Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 5-star

great colorant

Posted by Reviewer2998637 on Aug 04, 2011

I was surprised it's as convenient to use as usual chemical hair color. Liked it much more than henna. And most of this brand colors I used looked so natural that everybody thought I don't color my hair.

iherb performs again.

Posted by Reviewer3269545 on Mar 06, 2012

I have been getting this from you for years. As usual I got it in a week. Pretty good for getting to Canada.

Love this

Posted by 5716714546529499591 on Jun 18, 2013

I used this products for a few years, I have grey hair and it covered well.

Love this herbal haircolor

Posted by QuirkyMissy on Jul 12, 2014

I have hereditary grey hair, so I use haircolor to cover the grey hair regularly. The problem with off the counter haircolor is that it can be rather harsh on hair and makes my hair brittle and dry. Used this, and love it. It's gentler and the colour is rich and natural!

Beautiful color.

Posted by 4points on Aug 29, 2007

I love the way this product colors my hair. There isn't a chemical smell to me. Also, because they use recloseable bottles, I am able to only use 1/2 of the product per coloring each time. Saves me money!