Soooo much better than salon color!

Posted by Reviewer3274639 on Dec 03, 2011

I mix 7 N with 8N and add some 5R. This gets me to my original color. It says blonde but it's not. I end up with shiny medium brunette with reddish highlights in the light. It looks like highlights - I think because it covers the gray differently. Marginal coverage on the coarse gray hair on my temples.

Good coverage

Posted by Reviewer2871482 on Sep 30, 2009

I am trying this color to cover grey and my normally dark brown hair. I agree with other reviewers that the colors tend to be darker than pictured. Since I have to touch up roots frequently, this is a very affordable product and you do not have to use the entire box.

Shiny, perfect hair

Posted by Reviewer2882850 on Jan 26, 2009

Herbatint is natural hair color that makes my hair shiny and healthy. I have a lot of grey, so I mix Light Chestnut with Light Copper Chestnut for a beautiful, even coverage.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2302487 on Mar 07, 2009

It's a great natural alternative.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3217610 on May 13, 2009

I've been using this brand for several years-- it's the only hair color (home OR salon) that doesn't make my scalp hurt/itch/burn and then give me a huge headache. It's not harsh, and does wash out/fade a little bit in the first week or so, but still has great shiny color. I love it!

Super

Posted by 4903528478765402587 on Aug 11, 2013

Very easy in using and the result is very good

Terrific!

Posted by Reviewer1315035 on Sep 05, 2010

Love this product. I've been using it for six months, and it does a great job and is easy on my hair.

Permenant Hair Color

Posted by 5439028815390475539 on May 28, 2016

I love this color, and have received many complements! Great price as well.

Cutie

Posted by 5047406283044705554 on Jun 14, 2016

Have received many compliments on this color and product over the years.

great color

Posted by Reviewer1437658 on Oct 12, 2010

It does come out a shade darker than expected, but great coverage of grey and it doesn't burn like color with ammonia.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »