Herbatint, Permanent Herbal HairColor Gel, 10N Platinum Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Definitely came out super light platinum blonde as promised.

Posted by Reviewer2412545 on Mar 31, 2013

My hair is naturally a dark dirty blonde color. I had lightened it with herbatint's chamomile hair lightener and it was several different shades of blonde. I decided to try this to even out the color. The resulting color was actually too light for me, resulting in a bleached out look and far to yellow for my taste. I plan to darken ASAP but I love the fact that it didn't seem to damage my already damaged fragile hair any further. My hair is super fine and I have a medical condition that caused tons of hair damage and this stuff did not make it worse at all.

this works for grey

Posted by Reviewer1909667 on Sep 03, 2008

I find this the best hair color if you want to lighten your hair, I have medium blond hair and use this to lighten my hair and to cover the grey, it blends very naturally, without the yellow shine..wonderful product