Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8D, Light Golden Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Look Good, Feel Good

Posted by Reviewer1862442 on Jan 02, 2012

Because of the Herbatint haircolor, I look good for a fraction of the price. Touching up my roots is even less money, because I can mix up only what I need. And knowing that Herbatint doesn't have the harsh chemicals of other haircolors, makes me feel good about doing it myself.

8D, Light Golden Blond review

Posted by Reviewer2589929 on Feb 09, 2009

I am completely satisfied! I refer your Herbatint products to other co-workers when they ask about my color.

Best hair color I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2079761 on Aug 14, 2009

Standing in the bathroom for 40 minutes waiting for the color to set had always been a miserable experience when I was using drugstore hair color. Herbatint has no ammonia fumes so it lets me breathe even in the winter months when I have all the windows closed. The color is better too. It doesn't get brassy after a while like the big name brands do. I buy it for myself and a friend so we can get free shipping. We love it!

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1131217 on Mar 08, 2010

i have used this product twice and will use it again. i had never colored my hair before- i had dark/dishwater blond and this gave me a golden/ strawberry blond look (which my husband loves!) i also like how soft my hair feels after coloring

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2326079 on Mar 14, 2010

Have been using this product for several years now and I'm very pleased with the results.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »