Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2326079 on Mar 14, 2010

Have been using this product for several years now and I'm very pleased with the results.

8D, Light Golden Blond review

Posted by Reviewer2589929 on Feb 09, 2009

I am completely satisfied! I refer your Herbatint products to other co-workers when they ask about my color.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2866898 on Oct 28, 2014

Best hair color I've ever used! Leaves hair silky and shiny, natural appearance, very slow to fade.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer3229369 on Dec 09, 2010

I'm only reviewing this color, but I love the Herbavita Antica Herbatint colors. I mix my own and my hair looks natural, and I get compliments on it all the time. The color lasts amazingly well and the chemicals are LOW LOW LOW. Best haircolor I've ever used, and I've been using this for 10 years or so now.

Impressed..

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Mar 18, 2008

This works just as well as drugstore dyes, minus the drying out, hair loss, and damaging chemicals. No one can even tell that I color my hair, it looks so natural. It also boosts the shine in my hair like nothing else, and keeps it soft. Smells like plants, which is comforting.

gentle hair color

Posted by Reviewer1956297 on Sep 28, 2009

The color seems darker than it used to be.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2043309 on May 03, 2011

I used this with another Herbatint from the D range to get effects of the 'golden' without going too drastic. Good results. Will use more gradually to get best effect.

Herbatint Lt. Golden Blonde

Posted by Reviewer3320636 on Oct 22, 2009

I have yet to use

OK

Posted by Reviewer2083926 on Jun 10, 2008

I thought this product would have been alot better than the store bought types since it was all natural, but it was a disappointment.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »