Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2326079 on Mar 14, 2010

Have been using this product for several years now and I'm very pleased with the results.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1131217 on Mar 08, 2010

i have used this product twice and will use it again. i had never colored my hair before- i had dark/dishwater blond and this gave me a golden/ strawberry blond look (which my husband loves!) i also like how soft my hair feels after coloring

Herbatint Lt. Golden Blonde

Posted by Reviewer3320636 on Oct 22, 2009

I have yet to use

gentle hair color

Posted by Reviewer1956297 on Sep 28, 2009

The color seems darker than it used to be.

Best hair color I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2079761 on Aug 14, 2009

Standing in the bathroom for 40 minutes waiting for the color to set had always been a miserable experience when I was using drugstore hair color. Herbatint has no ammonia fumes so it lets me breathe even in the winter months when I have all the windows closed. The color is better too. It doesn't get brassy after a while like the big name brands do. I buy it for myself and a friend so we can get free shipping. We love it!

8D, Light Golden Blond review

Posted by Reviewer2589929 on Feb 09, 2009

I am completely satisfied! I refer your Herbatint products to other co-workers when they ask about my color.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2083926 on Jun 10, 2008

I thought this product would have been alot better than the store bought types since it was all natural, but it was a disappointment.

Impressed..

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Mar 18, 2008

This works just as well as drugstore dyes, minus the drying out, hair loss, and damaging chemicals. No one can even tell that I color my hair, it looks so natural. It also boosts the shine in my hair like nothing else, and keeps it soft. Smells like plants, which is comforting.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »