« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Hair color

Posted by 5519497439171338702 on Jun 08, 2015

I have been using this brand of hair color for a long time. I like the fact I only have to use half and can save the other half since I have short hair. I do wish I could find Lightest golden blonde in this however. Price was good on this site since I bought 2.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1427748 on Feb 06, 2016

I have been using Herbatint color for a decade or more. I have fairly fine hair that is naturally a bland, light brown color. I started coloring my hair when the grey began to appear. I chose Herbatint because I wanted to avoid the harsh chemicals in the drugstore brands. Herbatint has little to no odor and is very gentle. For me, it has improved the texture of my hair -- it is a little fuller and more manageable. The colors are wonderful. I have used everything from the darker browns to the lighter blonde (I'm blond right now). I usually mix two close shades to get the color I want - my hairdresser suggested this and it was a great tip.

8D, Light Golden Blond review

Posted by Reviewer2589929 on Feb 09, 2009

I am completely satisfied! I refer your Herbatint products to other co-workers when they ask about my color.

Best hair color I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2079761 on Aug 14, 2009

Standing in the bathroom for 40 minutes waiting for the color to set had always been a miserable experience when I was using drugstore hair color. Herbatint has no ammonia fumes so it lets me breathe even in the winter months when I have all the windows closed. The color is better too. It doesn't get brassy after a while like the big name brands do. I buy it for myself and a friend so we can get free shipping. We love it!

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1131217 on Mar 08, 2010

i have used this product twice and will use it again. i had never colored my hair before- i had dark/dishwater blond and this gave me a golden/ strawberry blond look (which my husband loves!) i also like how soft my hair feels after coloring

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »