July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8R, Light Copper Blonde, 4.56 fl oz, (135 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not happy Herbating US has EDTA

Posted by Reviewer1108068 on Apr 15, 2012

Australian equivalent does not have EDTA. I have seen the same happening in many others products I believed where equivalent to our Australian products. But no, American 'equivalent' have dangerous contents than us

Natural colour, perfect for sensitive scalps

Posted by 4765212946854075830 on Aug 07, 2013

Natural colour, easy to use and long lasting. No harmful ingredients, better for sensitive scalps. Ps! Remember to buy a cup for mixing the colour, and a brush for applying.

Posted by Reviewer1315035 on Nov 17, 2009

This product conditioned my hair and left it with a beautiful natural color. I love it. I used to use henna and got tired of the brassy look. This is so soft and pretty.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1799127 on May 09, 2010

I love the light copper blonde. The color holds well, looks natural and gives my hair more body.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2258893 on Dec 04, 2010

I'm very impressed with this product. it seems gentler to my scalp and hair. The color give a very healthy natural look to my hair.It's as easy to use as the other drugstore varieties...I read about how I can blend my own shade... the possibilities are endless :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »