Great Colour. !!

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Mar 12, 2014

I used the Naturtint first and then tried this when I had regrowth. They both seem to be excellent. I love the really natural looking colour they both give me. This will be the one I re buy , but just because it is the cheapest. They also have my hair looking curly again instead of frizzy. Can't believe how much better they are in every way compared to the ordinary retail ones. Definitely win/win !!

Excellent for Gray!

Posted by Reviewer2592122 on Jul 02, 2007

Just leave it on longer than it says - maybe 10-20 minutes longer. My hair is long and curly, so I needed two boxes. But it is GREAT stuff. Looks really natural.

Great, natural-looking colour

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on Apr 28, 2012

I decided to try this instead of paying my hairdresser 10 times as much money to colour my hair. I think for the price it does a really good job. Colouring your own hair blonde is always fraught with danger, but this brand seems to be gentle and didn't produce horrible yellow over-bleached hair like I've had in the past with the chemical-filled dyes. It has very little smell which makes for a plasant change. The mixing can get a little messy and inexact but it's not a big problem. I like the fact that you can mix only half and just do your roots, then save the other half for later.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1761602 on Nov 19, 2011

I mix this colour with 8N for a shade I like but it does lighten your hair more and more over time.

Very pleasant

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

My mom is using this color and really likes the haircolor itself. Says that it allows her not to wash the hair too often, gives nice shine and covers grey hair very well. The color lasts 3-4 weeks. It's just a pity, that this color is often out of stock.

Best hair color I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2079761 on Aug 14, 2009

Standing in the bathroom for 40 minutes waiting for the color to set had always been a miserable experience when I was using drugstore hair color. Herbatint has no ammonia fumes so it lets me breathe even in the winter months when I have all the windows closed. The color is better too. It doesn't get brassy after a while like the big name brands do. I buy it for myself and a friend so we can get free shipping. We love it!

Mrs

Posted by Ann23Maree on Mar 01, 2014

I just love the colour and noone has noticed that I have put a new colour in as it looks so close to my original hair colour. The product is so refreshing to use without a feeling of harmful chemicals that would penetrate my scalp. I am looking forward to using this again very soon. It also makes me look so much younger and alive...thank you very much for your research on safe permanent hair colours.

Wow - great product and colour

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I used this product now and then for a a few years and it did make my hair look lovely. However, it has colouring agents in it which are suspect - which is the case for ALL permanent hair colours sadly. It is NOT totally natural. Please do your research on this one. You can go to EWG's Skin Deep website to research many products for their safety. What you put in your hair gets absorbed into your bloodstream for good or bad. I have changed to using Rainbow Henna and am delighted with the results. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good colour

Posted by 5200081636994004753 on Apr 21, 2015

Good colour - very natural and looks really honey blond as it is written on the box.

Great product and company

Posted by Reviewer2537448 on Mar 29, 2009

I've been using Herbatint hair color products for years, and find them greatly superior to other products on the market. The color is more natural, and better for my hair. I like the layout for the product offering from iHerb. Excellent selection and prices, and most of all, they delivered exactly what was promised when promised.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »