it's ok good price

Posted by 4769635402371996246 on Apr 12, 2016

I give only 1 star because of the God awful customer service.

Castor Oil

Posted by 5472651700834321455 on Dec 12, 2015

Haven't tried yet

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1559282 on Aug 16, 2015

Very good product!

Very nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) I love this. I use it mostly to remove my make-up and it's so great for that ! This oil is really thick but super manageable. I also love using it when my skin is really dry before going to bed.

Bought this in attempt to grow my lashes out

Posted by 4749747776582256056 on May 05, 2015

Didn't see much noticeable effects yet. Maybe it's because I haven been using this long enough. However, I also did put a small drop and spread on my brows . caused me to break out a little at my brows area.

bon produit

Posted by 5208304312537123644 on Jan 05, 2015

super!!!

FANTASTIC

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Dec 27, 2014

I gave it to friends and family on the holidays. I will purchase it over and over again. It works on fungi, acne constipation. It is a miracle.

Great for drying out pimples

Posted by 5468687833785427034 on Dec 11, 2014

I dab on a bit (a tiny bit!) on each pimple before I sleep - and depending on the size of the pimple, I normally wake up to find that it has either dried out or isn't as painful as it was. For medium sized "under the skin" acne, I generally find that dabbing once in the morning & night, over 2 to 3 days, will help it dry out - haven't had a large "under the skin" pimple to try it out on. Do note that this is a "drying oil" so depending on your skin.. you might have to consider dabbing on and then blotting off the excess etc. I've also started applying to old scars and burns to see if it will help - as there have been some other testimonials on how well this helps heal them (not some overnight cure though.. it takes time)

the best

Posted by 4723226712019454662 on Dec 09, 2014

the best castor oil i have ever had

It's castor oil

Posted by 5197700050364077291 on Dec 01, 2014

This stuff is so thick. The best way to use this is to mix it with other oils/products to thin it out. I bought this to use on my natural hair. Do not use this alone. Your hair will be greasy and weighed down. I mix this with sweet almond oil and it's very nice. I also mix this with conditioner if I want to pre-poo my hair. I mix a little of this in with my daily moisturizer and it keep my skin moisturized. If I see growth in my hair after I finish the bottle then I think I would repurchase this.