Hero Nutritional Products, Yummi Bears Organics, Immunity Health, 90 Gummy Bears

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Kid loves this!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Rather than eating unhealthy commercial gummy bears made from dubious gelatin sources, I bought this for my three year old daughter. She thinks she's getting a treat while I'm assured giving her some immunity boost. Cute shape, very appealing to kids and sugar coated. But only one flavour in a bottle, wished they could make an assortment but overall very happy with my purchase. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Delicious but not so nutritious

Posted by jcdasilva on Oct 06, 2012

I bought these as a supplement for my 16 month year old. He absolutely loves them,but in order for him to actually get something out of these he would shave to eat like 6 a day, and they are coated in sugar. Good as a treat but not as a supplement

有机的

Posted by Reviewer2247026 on Oct 29, 2013

可能因为卖的比较慢,一般时间都比较长了.还有,建议表面不要裹上糖粒粒呀,本来就含糖.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2472570 on Jan 31, 2014

I am very glad from this product.My child love it and Yummi Bears are great supplement during winter for my child. I reccommend it!

Great multivitamins for children.

Posted by Reviewer1977515 on Aug 18, 2011

One product that you can trust to add the goodness of nature for your child. This took some research to get right. This product uses organic produce but most importantly it keeps away of GMO's.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »