Like a Candy

Posted by Reviewer1359084 on Oct 04, 2009

My teenage daughter never liked taking vitamines. Nothing tasted good enough to her. We tried these at the Whole Foods store and she immediately agreed to purchase Slice of Life gummy slices. Thanks to Hero Products for making these for picky vitamine takers.

Yummy Gummies

Posted by Reviewer2938488 on Jun 08, 2009

Very flavorful, no upset stomach afterward. Highly recommend.

no more swallowing of multi vits

Posted by Reviewer2469817 on Nov 14, 2009

it is absolutely yummy and taste like gummy sweets! so delicious that i accidentally took 2 more gummy slices a few times. sadly i didnt notice that it does not contains iron, which i needed.

Good Vitamin.

Posted by 5169766118109440042 on Jun 03, 2014

Great taste. Excellent for people who have trouble swallowing tablets. I have 2 of these a day. They have helped me feel better. Will buy again.

Very good

Posted by 4841387108669393355 on Jul 22, 2014

This is a very good product, and it's good tasting. I'm very satisfied with the product and the iHerb company. Thanks.

impressed by the low price and good service.

Posted by 5611594413352946980 on Dec 15, 2014

This is my first Purchase in iHerb.com. I'm very impressed by the service and the price of the products provided by iHerb.com. I want to buy my vitamin here from now on.

Greatest Thing Ever

Posted by 5620904576922306080 on Mar 12, 2015

I purchased these vitamins for my 11 year old son who is an extremely picky eater. He was not getting all the vitamins he could get with everyday fruits & vegetables. I was worried at first that he would not like these but boy did my kid prove me wrong. Not only does he take them on a daily basis he reminds me that he has to take them. Very pleased with this product.

Like gummies

Posted by Reviewer2767914 on Aug 16, 2016

Great for people who like uncoated gummies. The only thing is no calcium