it really seems to work

Posted by 5610018190165393149 on Nov 11, 2013

My daughter, 10, takes it in winter months and whenever a kid she has been with gets sick. She seems to get fewer colds. And the Vit. C+zinc combination appears to be more effective than other products.

Good

Posted by 5282819684656235401 on Jan 14, 2014

My kids love the taste of these yummi bears :)

GREAT FOR KIDS

Posted by Laurel-Allison on Feb 04, 2014

My child takes these on a 10 day on - then off- cycle. She happily eats them and I am happy to give her these immune boosting vitamins. She also takes the regular yummi bears daily.

Good to have

Posted by 5011410866914922672 on Mar 10, 2015

My son loves them. They look like candy so he really wants them! We've had I hard winter when it comes to being sick and they seem to be helping.

funny vitamins for children

Posted by Reviewer2349190 on Mar 01, 2009

easy to eat for my child, happy to take her "medecine"!good taste ans good shape! A mum from France

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1859609 on Oct 05, 2009

Little one doesn't like the taste so much!! Still they are easier to get into her than liquid or tablets.

Not sure about the benefits

Posted by 5740526340873521975 on Aug 17, 2016

Still trying to see if this is better or is elderberry better. My kids still get colds after eating this but they recover faster after eating elderberry. I think I will switch them to elderberry during cold/flu season as it seems to work faster and better.

bad condition

Posted by 4860901449804686039 on May 08, 2015

I received this product in bad condition which is melted and like a chunk of hard rock. I will not buy this product anymore.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »