Kids love these!

Posted by Reviewer2228761 on Oct 13, 2012

I love this product! I have 2 children with ASD and they are the best not only because they are natural but because there is no added copper (copper to zinc ratio in kids with ASD is always unbalanced with copper being in excess and deficient in zinc which is very important to consider when giving them supplements because it contributes to their inability to concentrate). All natural wholefoods and much cheaper for me to purchase through the States from here in Australia and iHerb makes it possible (thank you)!

Hero Whole Foods Yummi Bears

Posted by Reviewer3315135 on Nov 18, 2007

Great product. I use this product for Adult use because of absorbtion problems. I can melt these in my mouth and absorb the nutrition I can not get by eating those healthy fruits and vetables. My lab results prove that. I am thankful for this product. If it works for an adult it certainly will work for a child.

Yummi Bears Whole Food Antioxidants Gummi's

Posted by Reviewer2719715 on Mar 12, 2009

Very pleasant tasting vitamin supplements. Both my children absolutely love them! I love the fact that the ingredients are pure and natural.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Jun 10, 2010

My kids love it.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2696437 on Aug 01, 2010

Definitely a good choice for children as they taste great!

Yummy Gummies

Posted by Reviewer2924012 on May 10, 2011

This is a re-order. My kids love them and ask for them everyday, so no need to force them to take vitamins!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2656917 on Oct 18, 2011

Kids love them finally a vitamin and supplement they will take.

Tasty & Good For You, Too!

Posted by Reviewer2596165 on Oct 11, 2006

I've been buying this for my youngest daughter, who now takes her vitamins & whole foods supplements every day without a fuss. I even bought some last time for my daughter-in-law who has trouble with swallowing tablets or pills and she loves them, too. Great product!

Best Vitamins EVER!!!

Posted by Reviewer1625797 on Apr 02, 2009

My kids love them and so do I because they contain all the supplements they need every day. Thank you for saleing these on iherb and keeping them affordable. Ana F.

Great Line!!

Posted by Reviewer2656139 on May 22, 2009

This line does not bother our daughter's stomach.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »