Hero Nutritional Products, Yummi Bears, Fish Free Omega 3 with Chia Seed, All Natural Fruit Flavors, 90 Gummy Bears

Yummi Bears Omega.

Posted by Reviewer1133023 From Michigan on Jun 01, 2011

Finally an omega with good flavor. Have some picky children but this product was a success!!

FINALLY! My kids will take Omegas!

Posted by RacerWife7 From New Jersey on May 04, 2010

It's been a fight from the start to get my kids to take Omegas as a daily supplement. But, they absolutely LOVE these and not only are willing to take them, but REMIND me that they need to take their vitamins every day. I recommend these to all my friends who have picky kids like mine. Now I can can be confident that they're getting some needed nutrients that they're definitely not getting from the foods they eat.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2358550 From Finland on Jul 05, 2011

My daughter (3yrs) loves these and is asking for them every morning.

Great alternative to fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1760572 From California on Oct 21, 2010

I was so happy to find this product with all of the omega's and NO fish oil. I have a severe allergy to fish and it has not yet been determined if I passed that along to my 5 year old son. These Yummi Bears are delicious and excellent source for brain support.

We love them!

Posted by Reviewer2529865 From Pennsylvania on Apr 24, 2009

My children are on a Gluten Free/Casein Free/Egg Free Diet, and these Gummy bears are one of the few Omegas I've found that fit their regimen and they taste great.