Taste sucks, and sugar coated

Posted by 5602540186750258821 on Feb 16, 2015

My girl din like the taste of the gummi bears and I hated the grainy layer of sugar coating outside gummy. The sugar melted and the gummies were stuck together (even though I kept them in the fridge). Very disappointing for an organic product.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Feb 17, 2012

My 2 yr. old, who didn't like any of the other vitamins I tried for more than a week, LOVES these and can't wait to take them. Fabulous!

my brother love it

Posted by 4819787245262599592 on Jun 21, 2016

He reminds me every morning 😍 Waiting the results

Not Overly Sweet

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 07, 2015

My kids enjoy this. I like that it is not overly sweet and I am giving them gummies with vitamins in them.

My daughter likes it very much.

Posted by 4767431218105554920 on Aug 13, 2013

My daughter likes it very much.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3344660 on Feb 24, 2014

It's a great tasty product. My twin sons love it. It is very soft and easy to chew. I bought this one and another R brand Vitamin C gummy Slices at the same time, and they said they love this one better.

Very good vitamines

Posted by 5332497656603567123 on Aug 01, 2016

We are very happy with this product, the kids like the taste. The ingradients are pure.

My son loves it

Posted by 5160337695110576097 on Sep 01, 2016

My elder son is very picky about taking vitamins but he asks me for more. I'm very happy about Yummi Bears products. I only wished there would be less sugar coated...

Keeps the bad bugs away

Posted by 5473186130802815585 on Jul 16, 2013

I've been giving my 4 year old these gummy bears for the last 6 months along with 'Zand Insure Herbal" and the combo has kept away all the nasties for that amount on time. My daughter gets ITP which is a immune suppression disorder so it's important that her immune system is as strong as possible. We've tried quite a few and these seem to help. (they also taste great - Mummy can vouch for that too!)

Yet to try

Posted by Ahpeng on Aug 13, 2014

Will review again as item is not opened yet

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »