it worked, maybe too well

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Nov 20, 2010

On the advice of an Ayurvedic physician I took these to "purify" my blood. The first thing I noticed was that my urine took on a rusty color. I thought that this was due to impurities being excreted. After two months of taking Hemocare, I developed SEVERE anemia (very low body temp, tremendous fatigue, insomnia, depression). At that point I stopped the Hemocare, and it dawned on me that the rusty color of my urine was probably iron from red blood cells. So this product definitely works, but pay attention to your body and do not take it for too long, and maybe take an iron supplement along with it (Natural Factors Ultimate Iron is a good one).

great product, take daily

Posted by Reviewer2110483 on Jul 08, 2009

This supplement more than any other helps keep my skin clear. If it's making a visible difference there, I can only imagine what it's actually doing for my blood. It also supports strong digestions, a good bonus.

Not bad.

Posted by TriedandTested on Feb 09, 2013

I've suffered from bad acne since I was a teenager. My parents spent thousands of dollars on expensive creams for my face, but nothing worked. Decided to try this, and after taking 4 pills daily for a month, I can safely say that this can help clear your face, albeit very slowly. You may experience a breakout within the face couple of weeks, but I think that's just the purging of all the gunk from within your body. Will not be repurchasing this, because I find that Burdock Root does a better job at a faster pace, and a cheaper price. However, this has made me a firm believer of internal cleansing to solve illnesses and other conditions. Never purchasing overly-priced skincare products again.

I will buy it again

Posted by Reviewer1432907 on Jan 31, 2012

After 2 weeks I can see the difference on my face. My skin is finally clean!

wow

Posted by Reviewer1806805 on Mar 24, 2010

Everyone around me said my face was looking younger and softer. Well, I headed straight for the mirror...they were right!! Can't stop looking.

To be observed

Posted by 4891438141374216609 on Apr 22, 2014

So far, I took 1 bottle. No good or bad effect seen yet. At least, my acne is under control.

GOOD QUALITY 4 LOW PRICE