EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews | English
Sort By

Pleasant taste and nothing more--------Приятный вкус и ничего более

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Apr 07, 2015

The product's taste is very pleasant but I didn't feel any influence on my health,any effect.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks!--------Продукт приятный на вкус, но я не почувствовала эффекта.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Was this review helpful to you?

tastes good

Posted by 5193706660258974387 on Jan 20, 2015

good taste, also makes me feel a little more energetic but maybe it's just placebo syndrome

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice, too acid for my taste

Posted by 4725271474557682101 on Oct 10, 2014

Used instead of breakfast , 1 tea spoon with water. Pro: fill not hungry and excited for 3-4 hours. Contras: leaves a sour taste and burning sensation in the mouth.... I start it together with Triphala, but stop it after a week ... Will keep it for cold autumn days ...

Was this review helpful to you?

Dont like

Posted by 5275193892930387081 on Aug 21, 2014

I have not noted nothing

Was this review helpful to you?

TASTY

Posted by Reviewer1566961 on Apr 29, 2014

I like the taste and this brand has lower sugar content then other brands. A teaspoon in the morning is all I need. It gives me energy and keeps my immune system in good health.

Was this review helpful to you?

The fun is in the name.

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 19, 2013

I had more fun trying to remember and say the name of this, than eating it. It's like a souped up plum butter. It tastes fine, but is for extravagant spenders and way out believers.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Chyavanprash is based on ancient Ayruveda system and use for daily general support, energy level and nourishment of the body. When I first read about Chyavanprash, I decided out to try out since it is not very expensive (based on 2 teaspoons daily). I was initially worried about the taste since it does contain many different ingredients. However, I was wrong. The taste is very good and tastes sweetened sour plum! In fact, it is hard to keep to 2 teaspoons daily and I find myself finishing it in less than 2 weeks. It is supposed to last 25 days based on 2 teaspoons. It does get expensive if you eat it too fast like me. Basically, I eat it straight. Besides that, this product is mostly organic. This product is great as an energy booster, especially in the morning. If you ever need a motivation to eat healthy food, this is definitely for you! Note that it contains quite a lot of sugar and honey thus it is important to spread out the intakes over the day instead of consuming all at the same time to avoid blood sugar spikes. Check out my page for more reviews!

Was this review helpful to you?

5 people found the following review helpful

good

Posted by valery on Oct 24, 2013

Прикольная штука! Вкусная и вроде полезная)

Was this review helpful to you?

незаменимая вещь зимой

Posted by Reviewer1076449 on Oct 24, 2013

добавляю в чай с медом и лимоном, муж выздоравливает за ночь :) думаю, если б он еще по ложке в день ел, то вообще бы не болел! Незаменимая вещь у нас в семье, хотя я и не ем, заказываю для мужа уже который раз и еще буду!

Was this review helpful to you?

Healthy great product! Весьма полезный продукт!

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

Ordered Chyavanprash the first time. The taste is like a sour-sweet brown color jam. After 2nd-3rd spoon you adopt to the taste and eat it freely. Better not to swallow it at once but dissolve in your mouth because vitamins and other healthy ingredients absorb better this way. It contains more then 30 natural ingredients + forest honey. Yum! Вкусный Чаванпраш. Покупала впервые. Напоминает кисло-сладкое варенье коричневого цвета. Очень полезная штуковина, имеющая в составе более 30 трав и кореньев + лесной мёд. После 2й-3й ложки я его кушала уже даже не запивая иногда (старайтесь рассасывать во рту, так усвояимость его лучше, ведь в желудке кислота убивает многие полезные компоненты).

Was this review helpful to you?

3 people found the following review helpful

Items 1-10 of 112 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »