good thing!

Posted by Reviewer3104655 on Jan 19, 2012

Interesting taste. I use about 2 weeks. In the morning I eat a spoon on the day I assured vigor and clarity of mind and a good ability to work. We have started a flu epidemic, but I'm healthy, although there are a lot of sick people. But once I got carried away and ate three spoons, and I have had severe diarrhea. Do not exceed the dosage! I'll buy more.

Amazing Herbal Product

Posted by Reviewer2823107 on Nov 29, 2007

I started using Chyavanprash and noticed an immediate difference in how I felt and my strength level. After a couple of weeks' use I was told that I "glowed" and that I looked years younger (I am 65). My husband also used the product and I have noticed the same with him - he glows and his energy level is very high. I have purchased the product and am giving it as gifts. It is truly amazing.

Weird yet wonderful, warming blend

Posted by Reviewer1635948 on May 10, 2008

This ayurvedic supplement, a delicious thick, dark 'jam' made from spices and honey, makes a great pick-me-up mouthful during the day. The flavor is an intense melding of perhaps twenty spices, some of them quite exotic, their spicy and savory flavors played off against the sweetness of the honey. An extremely heating and warming blend for gently stimulating the stomach or digestive process. Also, an excellent value.

Absolutely amazing

Posted by Reviewer1835890 on Sep 06, 2010

Not only do I love the taste of this product, but its positive effects on my overall health are beyond my expectations. I take it in the morning and it keeps me healthy. When I skip, I don't feel as well or as energetic. I had a mild allergic reaction to a soy product and was feeling ill - I used this and by the next morning I felt better. It really boosts your immunity!

Very potent stimulant

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Apr 05, 2010

This review is for the "enriched" Chyavanprash. Originally I ordered and received the milder "organic" Chyavanprash, which was fairly mild. When I reordered I received the "enriched" Chyavanprash. Whoa Nelly! This stuff is incredibly stimulating. After eating one teaspoon, I felt like I had downed a quadruple Expresso, washed down with a jumbo Red Bull. It took a whole day for the intense stimulating effects to wear off. I don't know what ingredients are responsible for the incredibly stimulating effects of this concoction, but this product is not for the meek.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Chyavanprash is based on ancient Ayruveda system and use for daily general support, energy level and nourishment of the body. When I first read about Chyavanprash, I decided out to try out since it is not very expensive (based on 2 teaspoons daily). I was initially worried about the taste since it does contain many different ingredients. However, I was wrong. The taste is very good and tastes sweetened sour plum! In fact, it is hard to keep to 2 teaspoons daily and I find myself finishing it in less than 2 weeks. It is supposed to last 25 days based on 2 teaspoons. It does get expensive if you eat it too fast like me. Basically, I eat it straight. Besides that, this product is mostly organic. This product is great as an energy booster, especially in the morning. If you ever need a motivation to eat healthy food, this is definitely for you! Note that it contains quite a lot of sugar and honey thus it is important to spread out the intakes over the day instead of consuming all at the same time to avoid blood sugar spikes. Check out my page for more reviews!

Healthy great product! Весьма полезный продукт!

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

Ordered Chyavanprash the first time. The taste is like a sour-sweet brown color jam. After 2nd-3rd spoon you adopt to the taste and eat it freely. Better not to swallow it at once but dissolve in your mouth because vitamins and other healthy ingredients absorb better this way. It contains more then 30 natural ingredients + forest honey. Yum! Вкусный Чаванпраш. Покупала впервые. Напоминает кисло-сладкое варенье коричневого цвета. Очень полезная штуковина, имеющая в составе более 30 трав и кореньев + лесной мёд. После 2й-3й ложки я его кушала уже даже не запивая иногда (старайтесь рассасывать во рту, так усвояимость его лучше, ведь в желудке кислота убивает многие полезные компоненты).

EXCELLENT !! no more sickness !!

Posted by Reviewer3046375 on Oct 06, 2010

I have a 2 yr old baby girl, she basically hasn't fallen sick since 6 months of taking Chyavanprash. I am taking it too daily. This week she got a cold for one day and recoved the next. Her digestion has improved. Living in the US , we worry about the food and nurtrition, since we are vegetarian. I think this products really helps with all round healing and immunity. My skin has improved as well.

Good, but sweet

Posted by Reviewer3210507 on Jan 06, 2012

Product ir rather sweet. I combine this product in daily use with "Eleutherococcus senticosus" extract and the result is really good, I feel much more energy, don't have the usual winter cold. Regarding Chyavanprash, I prefer brand Dabur.

good

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Aug 03, 2010

Just called the company, and they said their Forest Honey is not heated beyond 115 degrees. That conforms with "raw" standard - I don't know why they don't say that on the label. That's they honey they sell separately - same stuff is used in their Chyanvanprash. Good taste, but I miss the ghee and have preferred other brands in the past - am about to try Dr. Vasant Lad's version from iherb.