Effective and gentle for oily itchy scalp

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Mar 06, 2016

I have long fine hair and very fussy scalp that gets oil and itchy easily. This is a rare gem that cleans my hair and scalp thoroughly, give bounciness and shine, yet does not dry my scalp. My scalp doesn't get oily and my hair won't go flat within 24 hours, which is a big thing for me. Himalaya higher end products are backed by clinical trials, stringent quality control and R&D. I only use Himalaya's organic range - as their normal range sold in local pharmacies also cause itchy oily scalp reaction(due to the usual scalp sensitizing culprits, phenoxyethanol and similar name chemical preservatives, harsher surfactants, synthetic fragrances/ colorings) I have tried the other two organic range Himalaya shampoos too, this one has the lightest scent. Hubby like the entire range, they all clean off his hair styling mud efficiently. All three shampoo's gel consistency is thick indeed. But fine with me. Thicker shampoo may need a little rubbing and diluting before application onto hair, but is more value for money, effective in smaller amount, keeps the shampoo fresher for longer... Buying another batch to stock up. Highly recommended.

Horrible

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Feb 08, 2016

This shampoo is full of fillers and generates so much bubbles and foam it is so difficult to rinse off. definitely has a lot of chemicals innit. I did not finish the bottle and went bck to Avalon shampoo which is so much cleaner.

El mejor champú, pésimo olor

Posted by Reviewer1304191 on Nov 14, 2014

Me encanta este champu deja el pelo suelto limpio con un brillo sin igual, sería mi champu de diario si no fuese por el olor que es muy muy malo, el champu es también muy denso por lo q tenemos q aclarar más que de costumbre... Aún así es un champu fantástico con el repito

i love it

Posted by 5364781417553827361 on Sep 25, 2014

i love it

Horrible Horrible Shampoo - don't waste your money!

Posted by 5741018649731758156 on May 22, 2014

I find this shampoo to be horrible! It smells bad, feels like you are putting glue on your hair and over-dries hair!

Long lasting

Posted by 5006074245272447565 on Nov 04, 2013

For my long hair pea size drop is just enough! Has nice herbal scent.

feels natural

Posted by Reviewer1979468 on Nov 02, 2013

I really like this shampoo, hair feels very clean, looks shinny aqnd healthy

Good and natural but makes my hair a bit frizzy

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Dec 16, 2012

Good and natural but makes my hair a bit frizzy

best shampoo ever

Posted by Reviewer2602542 on Jun 21, 2012

best shampoo ever! got rid of my dandruff (although I am on raw food diet). maybe it's luck, but I am loving it! must try!

trop lavant

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Même si la cmnposition est très bonne, il est très concentré en tensioactif, il faut en mettre peu mais ce n'est pas évident avec la texture gel collant..

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »