Great

Posted by 5733564786160635993 on Dec 14, 2015

Love this product. I use it along with several other beauty oils daily. Great sealant for hair.

Good skin care

Posted by 4701947320689773892 on Jan 30, 2015

I definitely like this products. I use it as a make up remover. It doesnt give me a sticky feel after use it.

Excellent cold pressed oil

Posted by 4855942998877531081 on Dec 01, 2014

I used it as a heated castor oil pack and up to now I'm very pleased. I totally recommend it.

Only for use externally

Posted by Hajrija on Oct 18, 2014

I wonder why this can't be used internally ....when one is constipated for example. The oil is really thick and I use it mixed with sunflower oil to do the OCM. :)

Love it!

Posted by 5217203699328414466 on Aug 26, 2014

I've been using this product to make my eyebrows grow quicker and a little thicker. Same with eyelashes... I saw a difference in just 2 days. The only complaint I have is that this oil is VERY thick, so you don't need a lot; a little bit of this goes a fairly long way. It can be a little messy due to being a thicker oil, as well. But nonetheless, I love this and I'm glad I decided to try it out.

Great

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Jul 24, 2014

I love castor oil, I use it on my hair and skin, and it works great, it lasts a long time and it's a really great price.

Castor Oil

Posted by 4711907139721478758 on Jul 12, 2014

Just opened the second bottle I ordered and it has an odor. The first bottle was fine. Not sure what is wrong with this.

good stuff

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

This is a good product- natural and can be used for many ailments. I put it in my eyes at night to cure cataract and floats. It has been recommended by Edgar Cayce for many problems.

Best Healing Oil

Posted by Reviewer2547129 on Apr 11, 2014

I've used this for years, always externally. I think my Grandma used to make my Mom take it orally. I mostly use it for castor oil packs. Works great for cleansing the whole system. Good cleanse for the liver in the Spring.

Help with blocked fallopian tubes.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I used heated castor oil packs for 3 consecutive days and 4 days off, and it is true, that it helps elimination and circulation and it tones the lymphatic system. I felt so debloated! I highly recommend it! I also take enzymes that eat away scar tissue. Wobenzymes and Christopher's Original Formulas, Female Reproductive Formula. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.