The best of it's kind

Posted by SteeleBlue on Feb 18, 2016

This is the BEST dandruff shampoo I have ever used. It completely eliminated my dandruff in about 3 days and its all natural with a pleasant smell. You can use this in conjunction with your favorite conditioner and obtain amazing results.

Calme efficacement mes démangeaisons

Posted by Reviewer1392680 on Jan 06, 2016

Une dermite séborrhéique m'empoisonne la vie et ce shampoing calme efficacement mes démangeaisons, J'en suis à ma 2ème bouteille et je recommanderai régulièrement. Celui-ci sent fortement le goudron, mais au vu du soulagement procuré, c'est un détail. Pour ceux et celles qui désirent beaucoup de mousse onctueuse, il ne trouveront pas dans ce produit cette propriété. Ce shampoing mérite d'être essayé, surtout au vu du prix.

Para mi perrita con dermatitis

Posted by MonteErebus on Aug 14, 2014

De momento le noto la piel mejor, Se rasca menos y la inflamación le baja. La baño una vez por semana. Le quito una estrella por la peste que hace. El olor es insoportable

Efficace

Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Jul 18, 2014

Efficace combiné au desert essence citron génial, bon l'odeur n'ai pas top mais bon c'est pas grave après je met l'autre et sa sent bon.

Didn't worked for me

Posted by 5387518942439088757 on Jun 04, 2014

I have a very itchy scalp with dandruff. I think it's seborrhea dermatitis... This shampoo stopped inching just a bit. Unfortunately, dandruff were still on my scalp, even after a month of use. P.S. The smell is horrible. I bought this shampoo, because 1 year ago I bough the same one in Whole Foods, but is was an unscented version and the texture was a bit more liquid:) and that shampoo worked for me.

good

Posted by 4894519991934588527 on Dec 05, 2013

good

Oh the smell :(

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Oct 07, 2013

I can not rate the effect of this shampoo since I could not even try it due to the smell of a freshly paved road. This is not a healthy product for me. I will instead stick with salycillic acid shampoos.

Catastrophe

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Aug 15, 2013

J'ai les cheveux secs et frisés et même si ce produit traite l'eczema et autre, il est inutilisable pour mes cheveux qui s'emmêlent.....

Not at all effective

Posted by Reviewer2592064 on Jun 18, 2013

This product did nothing for my dandruff except exacerbate it. As if that wasn't enough it smells horrid.

works great

Posted by 5672182923683416995 on Jan 31, 2013

ive been using this stuff for twenty years. it works exactly as described, a must have.