great

Posted by Reviewer1600167 on Jun 10, 2014

We like tea tree oil for various purposes. I like that it is a natural anti-fungal. We add it to emu oil to make an anti-inflammatory deoderant. We add 10 drops to the dryer as an antisceptic and deoderizer. Sometimes I add 20 drops to the washer if the clothing is especially dirty and nasty.

Peggy

Posted by Reviewer2081422 on May 12, 2008

I use diluted tea tree oil (5 drops to 1 ounce of water) as a nasal wash and find it will knock out a cold in three day when used at the onset. It HAS to be diluted and even diluted does sting somewhat, but the benefits are very much worth it. It also relieves allergies. This is great stuff.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2306210 on Apr 08, 2008

My husband has outbreaks on his arms from a staff infection, and this stuff is a miracle. By far better than anything his m.d. has prescribed. iHerb.com has the best prices and the fastest shipping on the internet! I'll continue to be a loyal customer.

great value

Posted by lchchchiyo on Jul 04, 2012

great value, even better if it had a cap with dropper/ inner cap!! 医薬品グレードでこの価格、質、コスパ良すぎです!あとは内蓋かドロッパーが内蔵されていれば文句なしなのですが…

Like it a lot

Posted by LovelyHoney on Oct 02, 2014

Great tea tree oil, very strong and great for nail fungus! The only minus is that there is no dropper, only huge bottle-neck, so it is very difficult to measure drops.

The smell is overwhelming

Posted by TezCatLipoca on Dec 03, 2013

And I think that means it works. Just keep it out of your mouth, or...yuk.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1720978 on Jan 10, 2013

This oil is very effective!!!

Home Health Tea Tree Oil 2fl oz/60ms

Posted by Reviewer1348388 on Jun 01, 2010

As users of tea tree/melaleuca oil for many purposes over many years this is by far the best deal from a trusted company. Thanks iHerb!!!

Great quality tea tree oil.

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Aug 16, 2008

This is "pharmaceutical grade" tea tree oil at a bargain price. You can't go wrong with this product.

Loved this, good quality, bad dropper.

Posted by 5495118954609608358 on Jul 26, 2016

I use essential oils to make balms and so. I loved this cheap tea tree oil, and felt safer since it meet pharmacetical standards, which is a must for me. My only complain it's the dispenser, which never worked and I had to use an external dropper to use it. Nevertheless, I love it, and I'm so sad its discontinnued.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »