Honeybee Gardens, Truly Natural Lipstick, Karma, 0.13 oz (3.7 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

be careful

Posted by Reviewer1281074 on Jan 10, 2012

Be careful because the producer don't put any expiration date on its products. I've got a lipstick that does overpass it long time ago, a masacra that seems to be "not good" also . So I can't tell anything of the qualities of the "fresh" ones. Not to blame iherb.com, I do like many other products I got with it.

such a find

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Nov 19, 2011

I wouldn't describe this as moisturizing, but this is by no means dry or uncomfortable either. The colour is perfection - this is a really gorgeous, more peachy than pinky nude shade. Very flattering, will buy again.

Pretty peachy nude

Posted by naturallabeauty on Nov 23, 2011

Pretty creamy pale peach/nude shade. No shimmer or sparkle. I've seen this swatched beside Revlon's Soft Nude - they're nearly identical dupes of one another, but this one is natural. Texture-wise, Karma is harder and less creamy than the other Honeybee Gardens lipstick I have (Soft Kiss)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on Nov 27, 2012

I love this lipstick. It's a very unique color, nude lip. I also use it as a concealer under my eyes, it works great. So now have 2 things in one :) It does kinda go on not smooth, but that doesn't bother me.

Good color but dry

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Aug 27, 2012

Exacylt as others have reviewed. It's the perfect color for nude-color lovers (j.lo lips) I've been into nude lips for a long time & its hard to meet a color that is perfect. But it's too dry. Use lipbalm & exfoliate lips regulary. And yes, it breaks. Put it on dabbing on lips. Pro & cons, I still give it 4 stars because the color is perfect and this is a natural & no-animal testing and those factors are more important to me than the cons.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »