ok

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Mar 02, 2016

Its nothing magical. Normal mascara.

Ok so far, but not waterproof

Posted by Norimah on Dec 05, 2015

It didn't smudge but it's not waterproof. So crybabies beware of these :) haha Anyway didn't give me the super thick lash look, more thin and natural. You can't achieve a diva look with this.

very light product

Posted by MyDewHerb on Dec 02, 2015

This mascara is VERY light, almost unnoticeable. It is hypoallergenic and does not cause irritation.

I love this mascara!

Posted by 5289622785058514090 on Nov 14, 2015

I have used this mascara for almost 4 years now and I love it! Especially because I don't want nasty chemicals everywhere near my eyes so this natural product is so great. 1 swipe gives a minimalistic look. 2-3 swipes a natural look, you can layer up on that with great results. In my experience it does not smudge. I live in a cold and fairly dry climate though (Sweden) so I don't know how lasting it is for people living in very humid areas. Please note that this is not a volume giving mascara.

Best Natural Mascara!

Posted by 5444542783817400773 on Sep 02, 2015

This mascara is AMAZING!!! It goes on smoothly and it's easy to put on several layers. It transfers very little onto underneath the eye even if worn on the bottom lashes. I prefer this over any other mascara that I have tried and highly recommend it.

Dreadful

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Aug 16, 2015

This mascara is so thin as to be virtually useless and even repeated applications don't help. Ironically though it takes real persistence to get off. Tried it once and binned it.

Better than at least Reviva Labs

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 14, 2015

I'm Reviva Labs Skincare's biggest fan and was happy to find their mascara which I used for years. While I appreciate their effort at launching a more-natural mascara, sadly it was too thin for my liking and wasn't as voluminous as conventional brands. This one by Honeybee is a few bucks more but it makes my lashes thicker and more voluminous than Reviva's. Also, the brush is better suited for my eyes than the previous one. As they say, you get what you pay for.

Love the color

Posted by 5613678108990682006 on Mar 16, 2015

I like that this is natural and the color is great. Lasts all day.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2859923 on Mar 06, 2015

Very good mascara. No clumps or mess, has nice clean strokes and lasts all day, no smudges. Clean ingredients - be kind to your eyes! I recommend this mascara.

Good mascara

Posted by 5356116593217866994 on Feb 16, 2015

Very good. I always have to do two coas,but this is a natural mascara without fillers. I recommend it.