sweet

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Feb 27, 2016

sweet!

disappointed

Posted by 5680246761529508197 on Aug 20, 2015

A year ago I brought a small sample of this lotion and I really love it. It was sweet and creamy. I love vanilla and orange smell. I decided to order a full size lotion but I am disappointed. first, the package is not the same as pictures. this is okay. I like a squeeze tube. lotion texture a bit different from sample. but the worst thing is the smell. there's no more lovely vanilla and orange smell. it's only has stinky orange smell and some kind of 'old cooking oil' smell. :( I am so sad. I still have an almost empty small bottle to compare with the new one I just got and it's definitely not the same smell.

Great Lotion with Super-moisturizing Shea Butter!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this product is vegan, certified organic and has super-moisturizing shea butter enriched with pure botanical extracts.

great lotion, nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2860648 on Oct 06, 2014

great lotion, nice smell

ok

Posted by 4893710169455443784 on Sep 23, 2014

I ordered this and I received one without a pump. Just a common tube. The smell is not as good as in the spray. It moisturises ok.

smells very nice

Posted by 4888584028475334271 on Jan 23, 2014

I purchased it twice and second one went bad after two weeks. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again.

light lotion

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 04, 2013

I love the scent (sweet but not too sweet in my opinion) and the I love how it's light but still quite moisturising. I don't have dry skin so I find this a nice lotion for everyday. My mum has dry skin though and she thought it was not moisturising enough. So definitely would not recommend for people with dry skin. Also I love that it comes in a pump!

The best!

Posted by lonelywe on Aug 30, 2013

Great ingredients, smells adorably and absorbs well. My favourite one!

Ok

Posted by 4624580720105764422 on Jul 30, 2013

Smells beautiful but the pump is broken.

real good multi-use lotion

Posted by JuliaTi on Jul 28, 2013

I've tried to use it as a body lotion & as a face cream. It works good both ways.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »