Great product!

Posted by 5261802503371094302 on Dec 13, 2013

My hair's clean and soft after using it. Smells like mango ice cream~ and it's wonderful to see that Hugo Naturals improved their ingredients and left sodium benzoate out in their new products. 洗完头发很干净很柔软。闻着像芒果冰激凌。Hugo Naturals改进了配方,这次的新产品里面没有加sodium benzoate,非常棒!

It's okay...

Posted by Reviewer2532271 on Jan 20, 2012

It's okay... smells pretty good (the conditioner doesn't though) and cleans well but seems to leave hair a bit "dry" feeling. I probably won't be buying it again... I've tried other brands that I like much better. EO Rose Geranium shampoo/conditioner is probably the best so far... leaves hair clean yet soft and smells wonderful.

Great shampoo, not a bad price

Posted by Reviewer1767326 on Jan 19, 2012

I researched this shampoo on the Environmental Working Groups cosmetics database and found it to be a no. 1, which is a very good score. It's affordable and works great.

great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jun 13, 2011

this is a great shampoo - lathers up with just a small amount and leaves hair soft and shiny!

awwww superrrrr

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Jan 29, 2015

too nice smell, if possible.. does what it says :) :) and i buy Hugo brand cuz is vegan and not tested on animals!

Nice Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1775388 on May 17, 2011

I'm not sure how protective it is of color as I think that's hard to gauge but my hair feels and smells clean (though the fragrance of the shampoo isn't anything to write home about, not unpleasant, just nothing special) It has a good lather when you rinse then repeat, if you like lather, which I do. It does not lather on the first round, I've found this to be usual for shampoos that are low on chemicals (this scores a 1 on Skin Deep Cosmetic Database) some will barely lather even if you rinse and repeat several times. I know the lathering is not necessary to get your hair clean and it's something that is added to shampoos to give people that getting clean feeling but I still have not been able to wean myself from that past programming...

Made my fingernails break off

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on May 01, 2014

Although this made my hair super shiny, every time I would shampoo, my fingernails would rip and break apart. Not sure why but probably will not purchase again as I prefer the Avalon organics shampoos

Great in combination with the mango conditioner

Posted by 5063479453746927248 on Apr 19, 2014

A mild shampoo that smell realy nice.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1056938 on Aug 27, 2011

Great as all other products by Hugo Naturals.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Oct 27, 2011

Cleans my hair well, Great ingredients.