very bad

Posted by Elena-avocado on Mar 15, 2016

It's not so terrible it smells bad itself, but the worst thing is that it doesn't do what it has to do - prevent the smell for more than couple of hours. Other deodorants at least work for 24 hours and often more. Stars only for natural contents. Will buy Biotherm with sea minerals next time - the best solution for me.

Very Good Deodorant For Women

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 30, 2015

This deodorant worked very well and I just ordered a new one. The doft is nice, more suitable for women than men I think. I warmly recommend this product. I hope you find this review helpful, if so, kindly press the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read my other product reviews. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Geras

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on May 15, 2015

Padovanojau, sakė patiko

Quite good

Posted by duckie on Feb 17, 2015

I bought this deodorant because of the nice ingredients (vegan and mostly natural). Both my boyfriend and I were quite happy with it, but we preferred the smell of Mexican Lime & Bergamot Deodorant by the same brand.

Stinky

Posted by 4730148301372889685 on Jul 14, 2014

I was hopeful that this deodorant would work well after reading other reviews, but I am very disappointed. I hate the smell of it but even worse, it's not effective at all. I need something heavy duty for the hot and humid Japanese summer. After using this, I am a sweaty, stinky mess in no time :(

Nice smell, just need something stronger.

Posted by VeganMumma on Jul 06, 2014

Great product, just maybe not the answer for those of us that sweat a lot.

I don't understand the good reviews!!!

Posted by 5446384371081202369 on Dec 12, 2013

It is so sticky and difficult to apply, and the smell is disgusting. I will say, that the lasting power is pretty good!!

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1796917 on Jul 22, 2013

I love the smell of this deodorant, and it works pretty well.... not great though. It doesn't have a lot of staying power. I feel like I have to reapply at least once or I start to feel like I'm a little stinky. I've mostly been using it on days that I'm home.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer2355564 on Jun 16, 2013

This is the best natural ingredient deodorant that I have found. I love the scent and does the job of keeping me fresh. I can't imagine improving on it, even if I attempted to make my own deodorant, which I have been tempted to try until I found this one. Like another reviewer's husband, I do think it is a feminine fragrance, though. It would be nice to have a Hugo Naturals deodorant with a more manly scent that I could get my husband to try...

The best of the bunch

Posted by NaturalMum on May 16, 2013

Let me start by saying I have researched so many "natural deodorants" that it almost sent me insane. I was really keen to use the crystal stick salt formulations that are all the rage at the moment until I realised that they also contained aluminium, the very thing most are trying to avoid in commercial deodorant. Even though the companies that admit aluminium use claim it is not absorbable in the forms they use I really didn't want to take the chance when I couldn't find studies backing up this claim. Anyhow on to this product....I feel as though I sweat less with this product without it stopping the natural process altogether. I also dont smell although I will point out I've not tried it in the heat of summer yet but I definitely do sweat everyday. Would definitely recommend for a medium-sweater at least. The only thing I don't like is that its too dry to apply easily. To get around this I apply after a shower whilst my pits are still damp or I let the tap drip on it and it glides on just fine. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.