The best of the bunch

Posted by NaturalMum on May 16, 2013

Let me start by saying I have researched so many "natural deodorants" that it almost sent me insane. I was really keen to use the crystal stick salt formulations that are all the rage at the moment until I realised that they also contained aluminium, the very thing most are trying to avoid in commercial deodorant. Even though the companies that admit aluminium use claim it is not absorbable in the forms they use I really didn't want to take the chance when I couldn't find studies backing up this claim. Anyhow on to this product....I feel as though I sweat less with this product without it stopping the natural process altogether. I also dont smell although I will point out I've not tried it in the heat of summer yet but I definitely do sweat everyday. Would definitely recommend for a medium-sweater at least. The only thing I don't like is that its too dry to apply easily. To get around this I apply after a shower whilst my pits are still damp or I let the tap drip on it and it glides on just fine. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

The Only One I will use from now on.

Posted by Reviewer2765506 on Jun 20, 2010

I have tried so many Natural deodorants it's not funny anymore, but none of them worked & I always had to go back to the kind that has chemicals in it, until I got this one. People even ask what Fragrance I am wearing, I haven't told them it's my deoderant. I have already bought two more.

Great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2790495 on Aug 08, 2009

Tried this today and it feels great, moisturizing but dry too. Lately my armpits have been getting itchy from antiperspirant - no itch today! Today, I cleaned out my car in 90 degree, humid weather, and my armpits are barely moist and I can still smell some of the light scent. It smells really nice, not way too perfumey, but a natural soft scent. I asked my husband to smell it and he even liked it but said it was a slightly feminine scent. I think it is a gender-neutral scent myself. I love it!

Works well and smells good!

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Apr 02, 2010

I think it keeps me both dry and odourless (but I don’t transpiration very much). The smell is quite strong but fresh, a kind of natural fresh feminine floral smell. The consistency of the stick is a bit hard – I’ve used Terra Naturals deodorant sticks before and they are softer on application.

Beautiful Scent!

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Aug 11, 2009

As soon as I opened it - I loved it. Aroma is amazing. Very relaxing. Smells like Peony or maybe Tea Rose. Dries fast. No bad ingredients, which is the main reason I bought it. No toxins. You will smell fresh all day. Wearing it is a treat. Just luxurious!