Hugo & Debra Naturals, Essential Mist, French Lavender, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

.•:*¨¨*:•.☆★Hugo Naturals, Essential Mist, French Lavender☆★ .•:*¨¨*:•.

Posted by 5087096983794931895 on Feb 20, 2013

May I rename this product to Hugo Naturals,Essential MYSTERIOUS, one drop of French Lavender.This is without doubt the most simple(and easy) fragrance I've attempted to describe--yet by far, One of the most mysterious smells of all. Not overpowering at all.The scent is so weak and subtle that even when I stick my face in the mist after spraying I can hardly smell the lavender for a fraction of a second and makes me wonder if i have a nostril problem! OK my nose is probably stuffed or I did something wrong here, it`s got to be my fault so I`ll give myself two nice big sprays directly in my face and enjoy the $2.16 worth of lavender I paid for. Puff puff, the lavender scent detectable only for a fraction second. I wonder if this is some kind of magic. Smell nothing at all within a second. The scent is hardly noticeable.I watch the spray mist gently settle on my carpet and enjoy the the reflecting glitter from it. A very gentle non-aromatic fragrance, that to me seems a lot more simple in composition. It has a very clean smell which is a bit of nothing,which has not too much of any one note. It's a very comfortable, non-offensive fragrance. Luckily, I waited a while and it became a very fresh smell of my own room. Though it is not very original, but an innocent smell. I love the bottle and all the little leaves around the the HUGO logo.

Great item!

Posted by Reviewer2384160 on May 29, 2010

I love this stuff, pleasant aroma and very refreshing as a face or body mist in hot summer days. I had a sunburn on my back and spraying this mist every hour prevented me from skin peel.

Where's the smell? Not Very strong! Love Lavender though..

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

I have changed my review on this one. You will really like it at first, how can you complain about a natural essential mist? Well, once sprayed, the smell disappears so very quickly. If used as a room freshener, you'll get seconds, maybe a couple of minutes out of it. If used on your body, you'll smell it for a few moments and then feel like you sprayed water on yourself. It's a decent quality product but likely doesn't contain enough oil. You can easily make yourself a stronger one using water and adding your own oils. Please visit my profile!

I agree with most of the other 1 star reveiws

Posted by NBPT100 on Jun 27, 2013

This is a weak product but it is a free product so I can't say I got ripped off. The scent disappeared in seconds. It is very watered down and likely make with cheap oils. My teachers have always said be ware of cheap essential oils. If they are not practitioner grade they will not have any therapeutic effect. If you found this review helpful please visit my home page by clicking on the blue handle name above and read my other value added reviews.

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1909667 on Oct 18, 2012

This is a small bottle with lavender water, It does not cost much , but it is of course watered down a lot, I quess it has 2ml lavender and the rest water, so the smell does not last long. I like to spray it on my pillow before sleep, or spray it on my face as a refreshment.