Strong rosemary smell.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It has a strong rosemary smell, which I did not expect. I'd rather it was just lavender. Maybe the Vanilla and Sweet Orange smells better. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Not bad, but nothing special.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014

The lavender scent is pretty weak and hardly noticeable at all. It doesn't last long, either. Lavender essential oil is much better for aromatherapy purposes. It can be used as a refreshing face and body mist, though. The ingredients are pretty good: lavender and rosemary oils and honeysuckle extract are powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents soothing and healing damaged, irritated and sunburnt skin, preventing infection, calming itching, reducing redness and inflammation. Overall, it's not bad, especially for a free product, but you can make a similar lavender mist on your own: you just need to dilute lavender and rosemary essential oils with water.

Nice, but smell doesn't last long

Posted by CombinationEczema on Oct 08, 2013

Nice, but although it smells pleasantly, smell doesn't last long. I like that the smell is not overbearing though.

A nice refreshing body mist

Posted by illuminated on Jan 22, 2014

I haven't tried this for my face yet (my mom did, though, and she liked it), but I think it's great for body. I like the smell, it's calming and refreshing at the same time. I'm not sure I'd buy the bigger bottle, but for travel it's a great thing to have.

Essential Mist

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 25, 2014

Can be used as a toner, very mild scent. Size is perfect for traveling.

Not very lasting..

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 17, 2013

It smells very fragrant but not very lasting

Love this

Posted by happydays on Jan 14, 2013

Lovely smell, this mist is great...just wish it lasted a bit longer.

Lovely fragrance

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 07, 2013

This is a small bottle but perfect for traveling and changing the scent in a room or even to apply to your face as a refreshing summer cooling tip.

Nice smell

Posted by Springtime on Aug 03, 2013

I use this as a room and wardrobe spray. It's very light and smells really good.Thanks !

Nice for bathroom

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Helps to eliminate those bathroom odors and not overpowering. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!