Love this

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

I've gone through more than half of this bottle and I must say I am in love. I'm not a fan of lavender but I don't find the scent overpowering at all. My skin feels quite supple after spritzing this on. I spray it on consistently throughout the day and before going to bed. Going to stock up so I never run out!

Great mist! Light formula! Calming effect!

Posted by MyHealthyLiving on Oct 25, 2012

We love this spray very much for one simple reason. We use it to mist pillows at bedtime and it works great especially when you have trouble turning off your mind at night. It's a lovely lavender smell.I also wish the scent would last longer/ Мы любим этот спрей по одной простой причине. Мы пшикаем его на подушки перед сном, и он прекрасно работает, особенно когда у вас есть проблемы с бессонницей или просто тяжело отключить свой ум.Запах легкий и долго не остается, но хватает чтобы уснуть.

super

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on Jul 07, 2015

lengvas, gaivus kvapas, atgaivina odą.

handy size and I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1004077 on Apr 24, 2013

I really hate lavender scent so I worried to but this product at first place but this is one of best selling products and quite cheap so I ordered it. At first use, the strong scent of lavender was quite annoying but after few days I used to the scent. I usually apply it before I put on moisturizer or facial creme for moisture supply. I didn't try to apply it on make-up skin because I am using other mist at the moment but love to try it later. I feel like that I go to sleep much easier at night that the scent of lavender can be helpful for sleeplessness or insomnia. I highly recommend this product, I already ordered 236ml today:)

Lavender scent too weak

Posted by 5171595074919758518 on May 08, 2014

i felt this product was not scented enough and so I was slightly disappointed. I was using it on my face but I did not see any difference so stopped using it. I finished the bottle by spraying some in my bedroom and I must say it had a slight relaxing and calming effect and I felt I was sleeping better. It may have a been a coincidence though. Very cheap so worth a try but I don't think I will buy again

Unfortunately,

Posted by Kyriaki on Apr 06, 2013

the pretty and soothing scent lasts only as long as your finger takes to depress the pump

Good but not persistent smell

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Feb 03, 2013

Mist smells great, real lavender, but is not persistent at all.

Not pleased

Posted by 5432657935867570435 on Aug 02, 2016

This mist has no fragrance whatsoever of lavender. It is like spraying water.

Almost zero staying power

Posted by Danesa on Jun 12, 2013

Bought this trial sized mist for refreshing of linens and fabrics. After spraying my sheets, the scent evaporates in seconds. Almost zero staying power!

Useless product // Produit inutile

Posted by Mayaah on Feb 03, 2014

It doesnt last even 1 min, but it does smell good. // Ce produit ne tient à peine 1 minute, mais à plutôt une bonne odeur de lavande.