Hugo & Debra Naturals, Essential Mist, French Lavender, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Great mist! Light formula! Calming effect!

Posted by MyHealthyLiving on Oct 25, 2012

We love this spray very much for one simple reason. We use it to mist pillows at bedtime and it works great especially when you have trouble turning off your mind at night. It's a lovely lavender smell.I also wish the scent would last longer/ Мы любим этот спрей по одной простой причине. Мы пшикаем его на подушки перед сном, и он прекрасно работает, особенно когда у вас есть проблемы с бессонницей или просто тяжело отключить свой ум.Запах легкий и долго не остается, но хватает чтобы уснуть.

handy size and I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1004077 From New Zealand on Apr 24, 2013

I really hate lavender scent so I worried to but this product at first place but this is one of best selling products and quite cheap so I ordered it. At first use, the strong scent of lavender was quite annoying but after few days I used to the scent. I usually apply it before I put on moisturizer or facial creme for moisture supply. I didn't try to apply it on make-up skin because I am using other mist at the moment but love to try it later. I feel like that I go to sleep much easier at night that the scent of lavender can be helpful for sleeplessness or insomnia. I highly recommend this product, I already ordered 236ml today:)

Love this

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

I've gone through more than half of this bottle and I must say I am in love. I'm not a fan of lavender but I don't find the scent overpowering at all. My skin feels quite supple after spritzing this on. I spray it on consistently throughout the day and before going to bed. Going to stock up so I never run out!

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on Aug 28, 2013

useful

Unfortunately,

Posted by Kyriaki on Apr 06, 2013

the pretty and soothing scent lasts only as long as your finger takes to depress the pump