So gooooood

Posted by 4974725393757783389 on Feb 25, 2013

Une eau naturellement parfumée la vanille et l'orange, cette légère odeur vous transportes , le flacon est pratique et le produit est efficace et dure longtemps je ré commande plus plus ce produit

good

Posted by ledenec on Aug 02, 2013

good mist although scent is strong

Good even for sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer2978222 on Mar 06, 2013

I have very sensitive skin and rosacea but this feels calming and nice.

Scent is nice.

Posted by Reviewer2727356 on Aug 04, 2009

This is good for summer because it lightly scents your skin unlike typical fragrance that can be too strong. Dont expect it to hydrate your skin because it won't. The other All Over Body Lotion from this range hydrates very well though. The scent from this product lasts only about an hour or so before it's no longer detectable. Texture is light and very watery. I would not spray it on white colored fabrics though. It stains it.

a comforting smell !

Posted by 5167769752733423791 on Oct 29, 2012

I keep it on my office, and used it everytime I need comfort or inspiration . It's not too sweet or too fruity, I like it ! the only thing is that the smell doesn't last long but it's fine the way I used it

Love it but prefer the lavender

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

Really like the sweet scent more so than the lavender but I don't know if it's just me, the lavender feels a little bit more moisturising.

crap

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

dont waste your money. pleasant enuf but ineffectual. a cup of chamomile tea would work better

this new version is great

Posted by sweetheart123 on Jun 28, 2011

hi,i had like the old version and i didnt mind smelling only vanilla in it {well i never smell sweet orange before so i didnt know what i was missing]....it had a strong scent so i only spray myself once or two times since i hate perfumes. Now ill talk about this new version.To the ones who were disappointed about not smelling the sweet orange ,you'll be happy to know that i can smell the sweet orange in this new version and it is lovely.I can smell both the vanilla and the sweet orange equally and the spray isnt very strong like the old version so i usually give myself more than two sprays.even After i spray myself the scent would be there but light which i like because i dont want to smell like i have perfume on me.i just bought the new version and my spray is almost done.I have my old spray for over a year now because i didnt use it much due to the very strong scent.my baby niece has one of the new version and her parent uses it on her.hope this helps.

Vanilla and sweet orange essential mist

Posted by Reviewer1293967 on Dec 10, 2009

WOW, This smell was awsome, It made my kitchen smells go far far away, Loved it!!!!!!!

Smells so nice!!

Posted by darlingnovember on Oct 29, 2012

This smells really good! It's a very light, so you don't have to worry about putting on too much, if you use it on your body. I like to spray it on my hair brush right before I comb my hair.