Hugo Naturals, Styling Gel, Medium Hold, Light Citrus Scent, 4 oz (118 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Feb 18, 2012

doesn't hold. it's sticky and if you put a bit too much, leaves white traces in the hair

Especially recommended for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer2871539 on Apr 17, 2012

The commercial hair gels with alcohol are especially harmful for dry hair so I was looking for a style of gel without alcohol like this. I use this product in combination with jojoba oil to mold my curls and the result is just perfect. I love the smell is like the tangerine and its texture is soft, I'll buy it again .

nice

Posted by Reviewer3222635 on Jan 14, 2011

nice scent, conditions well and helps maintain frizz and straighten hair during blowdry...no sticky residue....have purchased twice and would use again

So smooth and silky!

Posted by Reviewer2175995 on Nov 08, 2010

This new gel from Hugo Naturals is wonderful! It works on wet or dry hair and even withstands the Florida humidity. However, the bottle is only 4 oz! I wish that they would offer a larger size...until that happens, I'll just have to order several at a time! Great price and fast delivery...thanks, i herb!

good, but not WOW

Posted by kraoly on Mar 22, 2012

Gel holds several hours, no greasy effect, but it seems to dry my hair.

contains glycerin

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Mar 14, 2012

I used it once and lost a lot of hair with my next shampoo. Glycerin coats the hair shaft and can cause it to die and fall out.

not very good hold

Posted by Reviewer3011728 on May 23, 2011

disappointed, doesn't hold my hair at all, only sticks them together. My hair type is very fine, wavy, frizzy and flyaway.

Natural Hair gel

Posted by Reviewer2782771 on Dec 14, 2010

I like I herb's website a lot and like buying things from them its great. On the other hand I don't really like this product. It burns the skin and leaves it red. So I use Alba naturals instead now and they are MUCH better. I hope Iherb carries that product as I don't want to buy it at Whole Foods again. I would rather save some money by buying it on Iherb.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2648832 on Nov 28, 2011

I use it once and like very much.

wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer1729373 on Aug 03, 2011

Very good for my curly hair

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »