Larabar, Cashew Cookie, 16 Bars, 1.7 oz (48 g) Each

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Amazed that people like this

Posted by Reviewer1759205 From New York on Dec 11, 2010

People like these bars, I don't. They are enormously filling, and they are dense, heavy. The dates are sweetish but not really, and the nuts don't seem to really be too nutty or crunchy. I guess I was hoping for something really sweet and crunchy. This is a health food bar, for hungry people who want to fill up their bellies, and not really a snack. Have to add, other members of my family love them, but for me they are the opposite of light crisp and snackish, which is what I wanted. I would not feel guilty giving this to my child, because its completely natural and healthy, but he does not like them either. 5 stars for the ingredients 1 star for taste average 3 stars

tastes pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1248241 From Hawaii on Jan 10, 2011

tastes pretty good, like dates with a little bit of cashew. but not my favorite.

Not my favourite flavour..

Posted by Reviewer2949279 From Singapore on Apr 11, 2011

Tastes a bit like old stuff, unfortunately. But nutritious old stuff.

Good ingredients but easy to get bored of.

Posted by Reviewer3012876 From Norway on Apr 10, 2012

It's very healthy, great after workout,but the taste makes it easy to 'get bored' from it and it isn't the best i've tasted. But it works if you order another taste at the same time so you'll have an alternative.

Not the best taste - but then taste is very personal

Posted by InozarDeBenz From Norway on Jul 10, 2013

I am hypersensible toward lots of food substances and I need something to add to my very calorie restricted diet. And these energy bars give me easy accessible calories. I don't tolerate dairies and gluten, soy and egg whites, and almost no fruits. Considering not tolerating fruits very well I find it a surprise thatt I tolerate most of the Larabar enegy bars. So these Larabar products are great for me. I have tried most of them in a matter of a short timespan, bought almost all in different Larabar enegy bars in two months. This one is definitely not my favourite. It tastes very little. I taste the cashews, but then I don't like cashews if they are not salted. But my taste is not the universal taste, so this product will do well for those who like unsalted cashew nuts. Three stars.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »