Simply The Best~

Posted by JJ2007 on Jul 21, 2010

Out of all of the delightful Lara Bar Fruit & Nut blends, the Cashew Cookie selection is my all time favorite. It is the perfect anytime snack to refresh and energize myself, without any unwanted additional artificial sweeteners or synthetic ingredients. Absolutely the best choice for me--think I'll have one now....

Very tasty & not too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2702193 on Apr 23, 2010

This is my favorite Larabar flavor because it's the least sweet. The intense sweetness of Larabars (even though it's all-natural sweetness) is to me their biggest, and maybe only, flaw.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Apr 14, 2010

My favorite flavor & very nutritious ingredients. Minimal processing.

Very Filling

Posted by Reviewer2760776 on Apr 05, 2010

These bars are a little lite on taste and small in size but, if you take your time and eat them slowly, you will find that they keep you full for a good while. I really enjoyed the flavor and ate one pretty much every day just to tie me over until meal time. They have a high amount of protein for the size of the bar and that little extra fiber we all need.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2388733 on Mar 26, 2010

Nice healthy sweet treat!!

Cashew Cookie

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Mar 21, 2010

This is one of my favorite Larabars! So yummy!

王道です

Posted by Reviewer2858116 on Mar 12, 2010

ララバーといったらカシュークッキーですね。まろやかなカシューの甘味とデーツがうまくマッチしているのでとても上品な味です。初めてララバーを購入される方はまずカシュークッキーがおすすめですね。買って損はありませんよ!皆さん絶対好きな味です。私もまたリピートするつもりです。 Cashew Cookie bar and how much it is. Taste is very elegant because it matches well with the sweetness of the cashew Dates mellow. Those who bought it first Raraba cashew cookie is recommended first. I bought loss there! I absolutely love your taste. I also intend to repeat

'Humm'

Posted by Reviewer2316692 on Feb 14, 2010

Humm definately sums it up ... these are tasty healthy treats!

lara bars - cashew cookie

Posted by Reviewer1391664 on Jan 20, 2010

I like cashew cookie lara bars. Very simple real-food ingredients. I have one with my morning coffee while my morning coffee partner has a danish. I feel righteous because I am eating real food. Lara bars are made with very simple ingredients. in this case: cashews and dates. period. They are smushed and compressed into a small, firm bar. These taste good. The texture is interesting. A little crunch but soft. They deserve five stars for being so simple and so good but I hold back because secretly I think a danish can taste like heaven. These are good but nothing like a nice fresh, well-done danish! Perhaps the comparison isn't fair.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer3243065 on Jan 19, 2010

a good between meal snack