Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Oct 13, 2014

Well balanced chocolate taste, and natural, healthy ingredients. The mint is not too strong either.

After eight

Posted by 4657989010914483219 on Oct 07, 2014

They're like after eight, but with nuts, so good.

Larabar Chocolate mint

Posted by 5183175517570566049 on Jul 16, 2014

I found this batr to be drier than others and okay tasting. I won't be buying it again. I preferred the Cherry larabars.

Nice and tasty

Posted by 4857554112752248469 on Apr 14, 2014

This Larabar is very nice, taste of mint and is full of chocolate taste. Highly recommended!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1859252 on Jul 18, 2013

Chocolaty and with crunchy bits of nut. Only thing is it could have more of a minty taste, but then I like a strong mint flavour. All in all very nice!

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1630143 on Dec 18, 2012

These are hard to find in Canada, and I am so glad I can order them on iHerb. They reminded me of childhood memories when we got our girl guide cookies. The chocolate thin mint ones. SO GOOD! Incredibly healthier too. I am so happy.

Jocalat kinds all tasted the same, still good.

Posted by 4814551224849391971 on May 30, 2012

So far, I have tried the chocolate mint (20g sugar), regular chocolate (21g sugar), and chocolate hazelnut (21g sugar) Jocalat bars, and I have also tried the peanut butter chocolate chip ones. All the Jocalat kinds taste the same to me with a slight hint of what it's flavoured with (hazelnut, mint, etc.). I regret buying 3 boxes of the Jocalat kind. My favourite by far is the peanut butter chocolate chip. I'm also a bit upset about the sugar content listed on the website. The mint chocolate is listed as having 19g of sugar but on the package it says 20g. The chocolate hazelnut is listed as is also listed as having 19g but really has 21g. And the regular chocolate is listed as having 18g but it really has 21g of sugar. Regardless, I'm still going to buy them because they are the best/"healthiest" bars on iherb so far. I did a lot of research.

Yum!!!

Posted by brobin on Mar 30, 2012

A simple but great product that doesn't use anything artificial to enhance the flavour. The chocolate taste has that slightly bitter, organic flavour with a delicate mild mint taste that comes through after a couple of seconds in the mouth. A quality product. I will definitely buy again. No problems with Australian customs clearance.

Not chocolate mint!

Posted by Reviewer3126096 on Oct 26, 2011

This war horrible!! It does not taste like chocolate mint, it taste like chocolate with liqour. I couldn't even eat one bar of this!! But my friend thought they were great, so I gave it to her... =)

my most favorite Larabar flava! :)

Posted by Reviewer3269355 on Sep 27, 2011