the best!

Posted by pheiphei on Jun 20, 2012

This balm is close to perfect - it is thin but very moisturizing and softening for lips. It slightly tints the lips and the smell is very good. The only downside i found is that it ran out a bit faster than other lip balms.

Highly Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Dec 11, 2011

These balms are lightweight and silky. They leave a subtle shine, and smooth feel. The scents are sweet, but not overpowering. The grapefruit scent is nice and tangy.

good

Posted by Reviewer3084436 on Dec 26, 2011

It,s nearly sheer, a very slight hint of colour on my lips. The smell is fresh.

Like it.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Like it. Yes.

Posted by ling76 on Mar 26, 2013

Love the light pink colour on my lips, pretty good as moisturiser as well. A winner:)

Lovely

Posted by Hanne67 on May 21, 2013

I love all the Hurraw! balms, they are good moisturizers. This one is pink, but give you no color on your lips. It has a nice scent of citrus and smells fresh. My favourite is the tinted Black Cherry though.

Just what I wanted!!

Posted by Reviewer2667902 on May 31, 2013

I used to use Blistex Silk and Shine but I recently decided to switch over to all organic cosmetics to avoid all the harsh chemicals. This delivers more shine and superior moisturizing to the Blistex and I like how it feels on my lips. Nice grapefruit scent, not too strong. I will definitely be reordering this!

Delicious!

Posted by 5211649592985477266 on Jun 25, 2013

Smells and tastes delicious!

For Grapefuit lovers & fans!

Posted by 5307265696153034510 on Aug 09, 2013

You sure will love this if you love the smell of grapefruit like me! It's just smell so gd!!! Must reorder later.

Love it

Posted by 4863263901978890966 on Aug 13, 2013

Smells divine and make my lips nice and smooth. Doesn't last long though but it's ok I don't mind to reapply it every hour or so

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »