Great way to get magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3277353 on Jan 08, 2009

Great product. Easy to take with no bowel issues as you can get from most oral magnesium products. Headache and muscle twitches went away almost immediately. Since most of us are deficient in magnesium. this is an excellent way to get the magnesium that so important for good health.

LIFE SAVING FOR ACID REFLUX

Posted by Reviewer1878755 on Mar 08, 2008

Mag phos 6x together with Nat Phos 6x saved my life from severe acid reflux. Use them together with Arnica 30c to repair the esophogeal damage. Start with 3 tablets and increase to 4 tablets after meals 4 times a day. If you get a sour taste, you are taking too many.

Great Source of Magnesium in a Convenient Form

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jul 19, 2008

I keep these little Mag Phos tablets on my nightstand, and when I get a muscle spasm or chest pain, I pop about 10 in my mouth, and with the fast dissolving formula, I have the necessary magnesium in my system within minutes. CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM!!

Hyland's, #8, Mag. Phos. 6X

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Oct 19, 2008

A very good product - works really well for cramps and very sore muscles.

Mag Phos

Posted by Reviewer2383282 on Jul 16, 2008

A little miracle pill for life's aches and pains.

Customer

Posted by Reviewer3138387 on Jan 20, 2008

Great for tension and muscle pain

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on May 11, 2010

Great for inducing sleep or helping with muscle cramps.

Love the Hyland`s products.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Aug 19, 2011

Letting the tiny pills dissolve under ones tongue is so much easier than swallowing pills. #8 is great for leg cramps. They have many products 4 what ails u. I wish Hylands would bring back the TINY INSOMNIA PILLS, the large ones don`t dissolve as well. Thanks.

Cramps be gone!

Posted by Reviewer1471527 on Dec 16, 2011

I got this to help with my low magnesium, but saw that it helps with menstrual cramps. I tried it for my cramps and it works suprisingly well! I usually have to take Aleve for two or three days to get through my cycle. This seems to work better than Aleve, as it helps with the bloating too! Very pleased. I will never be without this again!

Hyland's #8 Magnesium Phosphate

Posted by Reviewer3002499 on Feb 21, 2012

I use these as ordered by my osteopath as a safe supplement. They also help when my boyfriend gets leg muscle craps.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »