my boy loves it and it works!!!

Posted by 4936340722131447380 on Feb 17, 2016

My boy loves it and I think it works to calm him down! He kept having night terrors for weeks! I gave him 2 doses and he slept so well that night!! Awesome! Will definitely be getting it again!

DO NOT BUY IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE USA

Posted by 5371037797508287035 on Jan 21, 2016

I bought this product hoping it would make my baby feel better when she started teething. Well, the truth is that it did not easy any of the baby's symptoms. On top of that, I had to pay DHL, which is the company that delivers this product to Europe, £23.50 more for HM Customs & Excise, Import Duties and VAT. This is something they do not specify when you buy any Hyland's products. I find it outrageous that I ended paying more for delivery than for the actual bought products.

Helps with teething

Posted by Reviewer2776335 on May 15, 2015

My 8 months old was obviously having pain whith teeth no.3 and 4 and I tried these tablets. It takes about 15 mins for them to calm the pain, will order again

My Baby Loves Theses

Posted by 5504666758951485572 on Apr 12, 2015

I'm not sure how great they work, but every time I suspect teething I give my baby 3 tablets. He is immediately in a better mood. He also likes how they taste!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1259248 on Apr 08, 2015

Helps to settle my little one when those teeth are bugging her!!

haven't used yet

Posted by 4632782026084496987 on Feb 14, 2015

I'm looking forward to using it and working for my baby

I never used this product

Posted by 4836128547763455518 on Feb 14, 2015

I have not used your products, because I had to pay a lot of money for tax here in Bulgaria and the products were in favor of the state. I paid for something I'm not used. ahead will look for another site from whichttps://secure.iherb.com/i/retina/stars/on.pngh to order this product if you do not find just will not use it.

It works great

Posted by 4753223973461412971 on Dec 03, 2014

amazing instant results, really works on both my sons.

Posted by ndrino87 on Nov 02, 2014

Baby calms down and easy to sleep with this. Do not give them more than the dosage stated on the bottle.

Easy to use, dissolve quick

Posted by 4956145053622919493 on Oct 08, 2014

I found these brilliant with my daughter when first teething. They are tiny tablets that dissolve very quick and really easy to use with little ones. Worked really well too.