good product

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014

after changing the diapers, make sure my baby is well fed, freshen up, she seems sleepy but keeps crying. found out she was teething. gave 2 tablets to her and she calms down. 4 stars because it only works at times, sometimes it doesn't.

very good product indeed

Posted by 5755174460722136636 on Jul 11, 2012

I was surprised to see that it really worked on my baby. He was crying hard and I couldn't tell any other reasons;he was fed, diaper changed, wasn't sleepy. so I these teething tablets and in few minutes, he stopped crying. what a relief!!!

Great teething relief

Posted by Reviewer2957214 on Dec 28, 2011

Great product. Calms my boy down very quickly and helps him settle when he's unsettled due to teething. Very easy for him to take in the tablet form.

Soft and small tablets makes for easy feeding

Posted by Zuleika83 on May 10, 2012

Tablets are tiny and very soft so it melts upon contact with tongue. No way I could get it under my daughter's tongue as it's too much hassle. She loves it and opens her mouth when she sees the bottle. Much easier to feed than liquid.

Teething tablets

Posted by Reviewer1593810 on Feb 15, 2012

Great product been using them for many yrs I swear by them Postage extremely quick just 1 wk from USA to Australia in the bush

Hylands Teething Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2165612 on Oct 12, 2011

These tablets work great! My 19 month old takes them out of my hand herself and puts them in her mouth to dissolve - much easier than trying to give panadol or nurofen and they work much better!

The Best

Posted by 4807718548379463907 on Sep 13, 2012

we have found Hylands teething tablets to be the best pain killing solution for both of our boys...easily administered and fast acting, I would and do recommend them

Excellent Product

Posted by 5022506507156676291 on Sep 18, 2012

It seems to really work. I am very careful when it comes to medicine, but this product seems completely harmless. No side-effects and works rather quickly. Thank you for helping us and our baby!

Great for teething!

Posted by Reviewer2228065 on May 03, 2012

I haven´t used these yet, cause I´m trying not to give my baby any medicine, but my sister used these all the time on her kids and she just loved them! I have them on hand just in case.

great

Posted by Reviewer1793916 on Jan 05, 2012

these are great!we can't get these here in australia at the moment so i'm ordering a few more to hand out to friends in need :)