Kids love 'em

Posted by Reviewer1655694 on Dec 15, 2009

Seems to work wonders getting th kids (6,4,3) calmed down and seems to help leg aches.

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Nov 17, 2009

I highly recommend this product. I have 5 kids and my 2 youngest sons have trouble getting to sleep at night. I just give them two to three of these and it seems to calm them down. It does not knock them out, it relaxes them. It makes bedtime a lot easier at our house. I originally bought this product because one of my boys had nightmares. I read that this is suppose to help with that. It does!! I told my son that this supplement helps with bad dreams. He hasn't had one since. My kids ask for the dream pill at bedtime. I like that fact that it is not habit forming. Whether this product works or it's just a mind game is anyones guess. I will keep buying it. It has made my life easier. Highly recommended!!!!

Calm 4 kids really works

Posted by Reviewer1351023 on May 01, 2010

My child has had night terrors for years. Since we introduced calm 4 kids to her, the night terrors have stopped.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2998720 on Dec 27, 2009

I bought this based on good reviews but wasn't really convinced it would work. But it was such a God-send during our 3 week holiday - helping the kids to calm down and fall asleep during the flights, in strange hotel rooms etc. We've used up half the bottle already and definilte plan to buy more!

Calming tablets for kids

Posted by Reviewer1293967 on Dec 10, 2009

These did not have any effect on my adhd twins, But did work well for my youngest for little tantrums or crying spells. Thanks so much

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1344284 on Jul 09, 2009

Has helped my very active son get good and restful naps! He wakes up happy and refreshed!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1501597 on Nov 30, 2012

I love Hyland products. These work great to help calm yourself. My son has a difficult time winding down at bed time. I give him 2 tablets and then we read a book for about 15 minutes. Then he goes right to sleep. Would recommend!!

Calms my active child before bedtime and restless bad days

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Calms my active child before bedtime and restless bad days.

works like magic

Posted by Denyse on Feb 02, 2011

My granddaughter asks for her "PILLS" every noght before bed, she has been sleeping better through the night since taking this.

They like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1277430 on Dec 22, 2011

My very picky kids will take it and it has been wonderful for calming their nerves.