Instant relief

Posted by Reviewer2270099 on Jun 09, 2011

The most amazing thing about this product is the speed at which it brings relief. I am sure that other topical products relieve the pain of leg cramps as, or almost as effectively, but I know of none that well give relief within 30 seconds which has been my experience with Hyland's Leg Cramps Ointment. Thankyou

Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer3122720 on Mar 15, 2009

It works, that's what's important. However it does smell very strong.

Leg Cramp

Posted by Reviewer2664007 on Jun 28, 2010

I suffer from night leg cramp and this helps to relieve it. It also helps after the event to re;ieve pain in calves

Cramp Relief delivered

Posted by Reviewer1881556 on Aug 23, 2010

Don't go anywhere without this in my bag. It does take minutes, but it really offers the relief I am craving when I get a leg or foot cramp.

Great service

Posted by Reviewer1531937 on Feb 19, 2009

Haven't had occasion to use this product yet but service with iherb has been phenomenal.

hyland leg cramp

Posted by Reviewer2595858 on Dec 01, 2009

great

Great for leg cramps of leg pains

Posted by Reviewer2767188 on Jan 23, 2007

This is an excellent product. Its great for fibromyalgia pain and also for leg cramps. Very fast acting!! A friend has also tried it on his knotted up leg muscles and he felt relief after about a minute.

Leg Cramp Ointment

Posted by Reviewer2623190 on Oct 01, 2008

My mother suffers from leg cramps regularly, and she has tried many products. She found the Hylands Leg cramp tablets helpful, but raves about the ointment. The ointment relieves her cramps effectively and safely. Great product.

Hyland's Leg Cramps Ointment, 2.5 oz.

Posted by Reviewer3001180 on Jan 01, 2009

If it is Hyland's then it has to be good. I have used the ointment only a couple of times and it works for me. I got this to go with the tablets, which I use regularly.

Hyland's Leg Cramps Ointment

Posted by Reviewer1332462 on Jan 05, 2009

I have had fantastic results with this ointment; so much so I bought two extra tubes for two friends to see if it helped them also. Lois F.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »