Jo-Anne

Posted by 4948539560589401441 on Apr 06, 2014

These little pills are easily absorbed and easy to keep under your tongue. This form of magnesium works really well for my children and myself, it helps to relax your body before bedtime and helps with any form of muscle cramps.

muscle cramping/spasm

Posted by Reviewer2998007 on Feb 04, 2011

After surgery, my muscles wanted to cramp/spasm, and Mag Phos stopped the tendency.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Nov 26, 2010

Very portable, and nice and easy to take.

leg spasms, muscular twitching

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Feb 09, 2010

for the most part this works pretty good - i often combine it with Restful Legs (same brand) and that works when one or the other doesn't seem to.

Restless Legs!

Posted by Reviewer1322282 on Sep 21, 2009

I have suffered from Resless Leg Syndrome since I became pregnant with my second child. That was 10 years ago. I found this product and I have never been without it since. I usually keep 2 or 3 bottles on hand. If you have restless leg, then you need Mag Phos! Just pop about 4 or 5 of these homeopathic tablets under your tongue and within 5 minutes, no more restless leg!!!! It's a miracle.

great for indigestion

Posted by Reviewer1404194 on Aug 15, 2009

I have a nervous stomach and usually this salt will settle me down fine. When my stomach is upset due to stress and not food, usually a couple Tylenol taken with this salt remedy will do the trick. I'm from the old school of homeopathy. Unless you really get no relief and suffer "chronic symptoms" the other category is "acute symptoms" which are attacks of sort like headaches from which treatment can bring relief immediately if not permanently. Therefore, I take 6 tablets every 15min or at intervals of attack until symptoms subside.

Magnesium Phosphate

Posted by Reviewer3131812 on Nov 27, 2007

Calms the disgestive system when you have a stomach or just stressed out!