Hyland's, Restful Legs, 50 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Restful Legs means restful legs

Posted by Reviewer2489065 From Vermont on Jan 06, 2009

Been suffering with RLS for years now. I did not want to take the medicine that the doctor would have me take, so I was feeling somewhat hopeless. I routinely use homeopathic remedies, so I decided to see what was available. To make a long story short, Restful Legs made a difference the very first night. I take 4 tablets either before bed or when I get the first twinge of restless legs. It works in minutes. I have also noticed that the quality of my sleep has been excellent since I started taking Restful Legs.

Must have for RLS.

Posted by Reviewer2802644 From Idaho on Sep 16, 2008

This product is an essential for anyone suffering from RLS. I take mucuna, but even with that I sometimes break through and find myself running in bed. Two or 3 of these little tablets under the tongue and soon I'm sound asleep.

These work wonders

Posted by Reviewer1184822 From Arizona on Oct 29, 2008

My legs start going nuts in the evening. I usually take 3 of the tablets and have complete relief from jerky legs all night. Without these tablets, I couldn't sleep, they work really well for me.

This stuff works

Posted by Reviewer2185424 From Georgia on Mar 07, 2009

I suffer from RLS and have for almost 10 yrs. This stuff really does work. I usually don't have a problem falling asleep, but my leg movement wakes me up and I never fall into a deep sleep. But if I am awakened by RLS, I take 3 of these and I'm out. Works much better than I anticipated.

hyland,s Restful legs

Posted by Reviewer1743668 From Canada on Jan 01, 2010

My wife has RLS and we find that these Restful Legs are doing a good job.